PerkinElmer is on the frontline of fighting Covid-19.
The Covid-19 pandemic affects all our communities. And to truly make a difference, now is the time for us to come together. That’s why we’re building the teams to help us reach an important goal: running tens of thousands of tests every day for the virus.
This a powerful opportunity for you to learn new skills – and even grow your career - in service of those around you. Together, we’ll work with state-of-the-art equipment and the support of a stable, global company.
Right now, we’re seeking Clinical Laboratory Managers, Supervisors and their teams for 6-12 month fixed term contracts. You’ll join us in our lab based in Newport, Wales and Charnwood, Loughborough, run on a 24/7 schedule.
- Laboratory Managers (4 roles)
- Laboratory Team Supervisors (16 roles)
- Quality Manager & Analysts (9 roles)
- Operations Manager (2 roles)
- Logistics Manager (2 roles)
- Procurement (1 role)
Click the button below to see the roles and to apply or register for email alerts at the bottom of this page as new positions are announced.
In conjunction with our partners Aerotek we will also be looking for:
- Lab Technicians – RNA Extraction, PCR, Accessioning (124 roles)
- Lab Assistants (4 roles)
- Desktop support (4 roles)
- Planning Coordinators (3 roles)
- Procurement Coordinators (1 role)
- Sample receipt (24 roles)
- Sign Out Analysts (8 roles)
These roles would be suitable for experienced lab technicians as well as graduates or university placement students with lab experience.
Should you have one of the above skillsets and are interested in this opportunity please contact Aerotek on 07422 077401 or EurPerkinelmer@aerotek.com