ResponsibilitiesLocation Yokohama, KanagawaJP Job ID AMS-AES-JR-0039
1. Lead the HR team on all aspects of HR services, including competitive compensation program design, talent pipelining and acquisition, people development, wellbeing.
2. Serve as trusted business partner to leadership team in talent review, organizational design and performance improvement and coaching.
3. Provide an efficient people selection and recruitment program that is aligned to business needs and organizational growth.
4. Develop, implement and maintain compensation and benefits programs/structures that are internally equitable and externally competitive to attract, motivate and retain talents
5. Identify, recommend, implement/facilitate appropriate people development activities to facilitate individual, team and organizational needs.
6. Devise, implement and administer appropriate human resources policies and procedures and ensure that practices are in full compliance with the local legislation, regulations, and provisions
7. Ensure complete, up-to-date, accurate, and accessible records are kept for all employees.
8. Initiate and organize activities to promote employee wellbeing.
9. Review processes for continuous improvement including automation, streamlining of processes to improve productivity and customer satisfaction.
10. Lead special projects and key initiatives identified from time to time
1. 10-12 years of hands-on HR generalist experience in a dynamic MNC environment
2. Bachelor’s degree in Social Studies, Business, Engineering, Law, Human Resources Management
3. Prior specialization in a HR discipline (comp & ben, talent acquisition, people development) is highly advantageous
4. Solid understanding of accounting, taxation, and finance concepts as it relates to payroll
5. Strong experienced in local employment legislation and HR best practices.
6. Strong Microsoft Office experience required, WorkDay, SAP experience advantageous.
7. Fluent written and spoken English language skills
8. Well-versed in MS Office products and a demonstrated high aptitude for learning new HR systems, processes and policies with a self-driven passion for continuous learning and development
PerkinElmer is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability status, age, or veteran status or any other characteristics protected by applicable law. PerkinElmer is committed to a culturally diverse workforce.
Featured JobsView All of Our Available Opportunities
Recently Viewed Jobs
"PerkinElmer is committed to making the world a better place, from helping improve the environment to the health of people around the world. It is a company with strong values."
"Helping PerkinElmer save over 70 babies a day gives me a sense of pride and purpose."