Technical Architect - Salesforce B2B
Waltham, Massachusetts | Boston, Massachusetts
ResponsibilitiesLocation Waltham, MassachusettsUS Job ID AMS-LSDx-JR-0197
Technical Architect – Salesforce B2B
Imagine a world where you could detect health issues sooner to treat them more effectively. Where food and water are always safe, even in remote corners of the earth. And where scientific and medical research are enhanced to solve the greatest challenges of our times. At PerkinElmer, we imagine this world every day. Then, we innovate and collaborate to make it happen everywhere.
Our dedicated team of employees worldwide, pioneer scientific technologies for better detection, imaging, and informatics to help our customers work to create healthier families, improve the quality of life, and sustain the well-being and longevity of people globally.
If you are seeking a meaningful, impactful, and stimulating career, look no further.
Technical Architect Salesforce B2B is a key role in designing and delivering eCommerce solutions. The successful candidate will have strong business relationship skills, broad experience across different areas of IT eCommerce including sound knowledge of integrating eCommerce systems to various 3rd party systems like ERP, CMS, Order Management system, Marketing etc. and be able to communicate with all levels of the organization. They will research gaps in functionality, gather requirements of users, design and deliver solutions.
- Solid experience in architecture/design and implementation of high performing and highly scalable websites/applications
- Design and implement scalable solutions on the Salesforce e-commerce platform using Apex, LWC, SOQL, Web Services, JQuery, React, VS Code, GitHub, SQL Server, etc
- Design, develop, and document high-quality solutions based on Salesforce best practices.
- Translate and Process Business requirements to technical solutions for the Development team.
- Code in Apex, including both custom app development and Lightning experience
- Perform code reviews and make sure it adheres to best practices, standards and performance limits.
- Train teammates and new hires on salesforce e-commerce solutions.
- Track and report project status using JIRA and Confluence.
- Must have background experience in ecommerce.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science/related subject or equivalent work experience
- 5 years of related technical work experience with eCommerce solutions like Salesforce, Cloudcraze, Demandware etc.
- 8+ years in a technical role in the Salesforce Ecosystem, with at least 2 end-to-end Salesforce implementations
- Proven experience integrating with APIs and 3rd Party systems integrations (SOAP/REST) to payment, OMS, CRM and CMS systems
- Strong interpersonal and excellent documentation skills are a must.
- Ability to explain and champion technical concepts to a broad audience
- Strong analytical skills required, including a thorough understanding of how to interpret customer business needs and translate them into application and operational requirements
- Understanding of SDLC, including Agile methodology
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills and the ability to interact professionally with a diverse group of executives, managers, and subject matter expert
- Active Salesforce Certified Administrator, PD I, PD II.
- Active B2B Commerce Functional, SF OMS and/or Salesforce Architect Certification is a big plus.
- Knowledge of working with cloud solutions like AWS/Azure/GCP
Are you ready to help improve the lives of millions of people and create a healthier world? When you work at PerkinElmer, that’s exactly what you’ll do. From our dedicated scientists and world-class operations employees to our innovative R&D professionals and committed sales and service groups, we’re a unique team of global colleagues who come to work every day knowing we’re making a difference. Through innovation, collaboration, and belief in our mission, we strive to create an inspiring and inclusive culture for our employees, so they can be their best and, together, create a better tomorrow.
PerkinElmer is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability status, age, or veteran status or any other characteristics protected by applicable law. PerkinElmer is committed to a culturally diverse workforce.
Featured JobsView All of Our Available Opportunities
Recently Viewed Jobs
"PerkinElmer is committed to making the world a better place, from helping improve the environment to the health of people around the world. It is a company with strong values."
"Helping PerkinElmer save over 70 babies a day gives me a sense of pride and purpose."