Talent Acquisition Marketing and Project SpecialistApply Now
- Waltham, MA
Innovating for a healthier world is at the heart of everything we do. PerkinElmer enables scientists, researchers, and clinicians to deliver unique solutions to challenges across science and healthcare. As a multi-billion organization in revenue, we provide 13,000 employees with support and proven expertise to nurture your entrepreneurial ideas. This is led to over 4,000 patents and growing. Learn how you can build a rewarding career with us while making a global impact.
Here Are Some of the Ways We're Helping to Make a Difference:
- More effective medicines: Our technologies and expertise were instrumental in the development of 22 of the newest therapeutic drugs
- Better treatments: Our advances in digital imaging technology are improving cancer treatment for over 1 million people every year
- A cleaner and safer environment: Each year, our detection solutions are used to analyze approximately 2.25 billion air, water and soil samples—reducing the risk of contaminants
- Healthier babies: Our neonatal and newborn screening technologies have helped screen 413 million babies worldwide for a variety of life-threatening diseases
- More informed scientific decisions: We are leaders in informatics, providing over 2 million scientists worldwide with our electronic laboratory notebooks (ELN) and software
The Talent Acquisition Marketing and Project Specialist is a strategic partner providing ongoing support to the Talent Acquisition Center of Expertise (CoE). The Marketing and Project Specialist will lead collaboration across Talent Acquisition at PerkinElmer to design our Employee Value Proposition and contribute to enhancing our Employer Brand. Additionally, our Marketing and Project Specialist will manage and maintain PerkinElmer’s Careers Page and annual marketing & media plan, ensuring consistent branding of our boilerplates and marketing messaging.
Talent Acquisition Operations Team Members are passionate advocates for the Talent Acquisition Recruiter experience. Focused on how to improve the experience for Talent Acquisition Teams; ultimately ensuring a delightful candidate experience.
- Develops and executes Marketing & Media strategies based on Talent Acquisition Marketing Messaging, market trends and business priorities
- Lead collaboration with internal marketing partners and/or external advertising agency partners to engage marketing initiatives
- Measure ROI through Performance Metrics
- Ensure our Employee Value Proposition and Employer Brand are central to Talent Acquisition Marketing Messaging, approve all media.
- Develop and executes recruitment campaigns to provide diverse slates of candidate
- Provide expertise of Social Media Policy, Strategy and Utilization
- Provides recommendations based on trends and innovation
- Benchmark and suggest media tools in the market to drive best in class recruitment practices
- Be a subject matter expert in key areas of Sourcing Methodology, Tools and Technology and Relationship Building & Management
- Resume Databases
- Social Recruiting
- Sourcing Platforms
- Chrome Extensions
- Boolean Strings
- Proficient with internet research and data mining tools
- All Talent Acquisition Team Members demonstrate commitment to the Diversity, Equity & Inclusion Strategy at PerkinElmer, acquiring talent reflective of the Communities we serve.
- 2+ years’ experience in Talent Acquisition &/or Marketing environment
- Bachelors degree, preferably in Marketing
- Strong Talent Acquisition acumen
- Understanding of EEOC regulations, OFCCP, MEPA and labor laws.
- Multiple AIRS certifications including but not limited to: Certified Internet Recruiter (CIR); Certified Diversity Recruiter (CDR); Certified Social Sourcing Recruiter (CSSR); Advanced Certified Internet Recruiter (ACIR)
- Demonstrated a track record of innovation and creativity.
- Has experience building key marketing strategy documents such marketing and media briefs
COMPETENCIES, ABILITIES and SKILLS: EXPECTED
- Professionally articulate; both written and verbal
- Ability to work independently, collaboratively & proactively
- Driven, takes initiative
- Strong attention to detail
- Excellent problem-solving skills, strong analytical skills, and methodical testing skills
- Strong time and project management skills
- Must be able to see tasks through from beginning to end, utilizing strong follow through and organizational skills
- Thrive on solving problems while challenging status quo
- Marketing expertise
PerkinElmer is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability status, age, or veteran status or any other characteristics protected by applicable law. PerkinElmer is committed to a culturally diverse workforce.
Meet Rob PackerGlobal Infrared (IR) Portfolio Director
Meet Rachel AdomatSystem Applications Integrator
Meet Many FaragGas Chromatography (GC) Product Manager
Meet Lee MarottaSenior Field Application Scientist
Browse Videos and Content
We are excited to be featured on the big screen ticker in Times Square, New York City, honoring NewbornScreeningAwarenessMonth
Innovating a Healthier World
Our dedicated team of about 11,000 employees worldwide are passionate about providing customers with an unmatched experience as they help solve critical issues especially impacting the diagnostics, discovery and analytical solutions markets. Learn More
Corporate Social Responsibility
PerkinElmer is an active corporate citizen, committed to creating better outcomes in our communities and innovating for a healthier world. Learn More
Celebrating 80 Years of Making Life Better
We invite you to explore this special section where we reflect on our rich heritage of scientific innovation and how we have made life better over the last eight decades, including commemorating the innovative and passionate minds that have made our significant impact possible. Learn More
SVP and Chief HR Officer, Deborah Butters
Deborah Butters discusses our commitment to diversity and inclusion in the workplace. Learn More
Stem Cell Study Offers Hope for Autism
One family shares the story of their autistic daughter whose symptoms nearly vanished after participating in a trial at Duke University. Source: CNN. Learn More
Powering Change: Women in Innovation & Creativity
At PerkinElmer, we are honored to recognize the remarkable talent of our female employees around the world and the tremendous impact that they have on our organization, today and every day. Watch this women in innovation video to learn more about PerkinElmer’s commitment to empowering women. Learn More
Please be aware, PerkinElmer does not make job offers without conducting in-person interviews. We do not charge job application fees, any request for fees is not a legitimate PerkinElmer job offer. Please be aware that remote job scams have been reported against many companies, for more information please visit:https://www.consumer.ftc.gov/articles/0243-job-scams