Sr Marketing DirectorApply Now
- Waltham, MA
PerkinElmer is hiring! We’re actively seeking a Senior Director of Marketing to oversee our entire portfolio in the American market. If you are highly collaborative, business-savvy professional who has solid experience in executing marketing programs with sales, we want to talk to you!
You will have responsibility for regional strategy and execution of marketing programs, ensuring optimal field utilization to drive sales productivity and eliminate barriers to sales. The regional marketing function -partners closely with the rest of the global marketing team to ensure regional marketing leverages an optimal mix of assets and channels to quickly move a prospect through the buying process.
- Partners with sales organizations to ensure positive impact of marketing programs, implement and activate pipeline acceleration programs jointly with sales. Forecast, measure, analyze and report on impact of programs
- Interface with sales to determine sales enablement needs, and work with portfolio and solution marketing to develop tools, programs in a box, training and content.
- Proactively engage with the direct and indirect sales teams to coordinate, communicate, and optimize the impact of marketing activities.
- Establishes clear channels of communication (new / existing) for marketing, measures impact of each, Maintains timely and accurate field communication vehicles in partnership with sales enablement (Training, Internal Newsletters, MBR)
- Represents needs of regions and segment, optimizes programs accordingly, participates and feeds requirements back into portfolio and segment planning
- Partners with demand center to ensure relevant and timely delivery of programs and assets
- Agree Americas events plan and execution to align with overall field marketing strategy, partnership with Global Campaigns and Demand Center teams
- Research, develop and deploy regional buyer personas (when needed) using a deep understanding of target buyer needs, the buying decision process, scenarios and regional variations
- Oversee regional third-party relationships / sponsorships. Identify global synergies and opportunities to partner and grow with other regions.
- Oversee regional launch planning and own regional launch dashboards for new product, solution and services offerings, coordinating and interlocking upstream with global teams and downstream with regional/local teams
- Influence the global approach to launch using geographic perspective to ensure the global go-to-market strategy and launch process work in the region
- Formulate regional market sizing, segmentation and targeting strategies, rolling up to inform the global approach
- Collaborate with channel partners to amplify and programs in distribution
- 7+ years of director-level marketing experience
- 5 years of budget management and project management experience
- Bachelor’s degree
- Highly collaborative
- Track record of strong partnership with sales
- Strategic thinker, proactive and disciplined
- Team player who thrives in a fast-paced, matrix organization
- Strong written/oral communications
- Strategic, objective-driven planning and reporting
- B-to-b sales cycle and how to identify opportunities to maximize demand creation, pipeline contribution and sales opportunity acceleration
- Demand creation performance measurement
- How to market to a range of b-to-b buyers using a wide variety of offers (e.g. white papers, case studies, webcasts) and delivery mechanisms (email, telephone, direct mail)
- Strategic planning process
PerkinElmer is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability status, age, or veteran status or any other characteristics protected by applicable law. PerkinElmer is committed to a culturally diverse workforce.
Meet Rob PackerGlobal Infrared (IR) Portfolio Director
Meet Rachel AdomatSystem Applications Integrator
Meet Many FaragGas Chromatography (GC) Product Manager
Meet Lee MarottaSenior Field Application Scientist
Innovating a Healthier World
Our dedicated team of about 11,000 employees worldwide are passionate about providing customers with an unmatched experience as they help solve critical issues especially impacting the diagnostics, discovery and analytical solutions markets. Learn More
Corporate Social Responsibility
PerkinElmer is an active corporate citizen, committed to creating better outcomes in our communities and innovating for a healthier world. Learn More
Celebrating 80 Years of Making Life Better
We invite you to explore this special section where we reflect on our rich heritage of scientific innovation and how we have made life better over the last eight decades, including commemorating the innovative and passionate minds that have made our significant impact possible. Learn More
SVP and Chief HR Officer, Deborah Butters
Deborah Butters discusses our commitment to diversity and inclusion in the workplace. Learn More
Stem Cell Study Offers Hope for Autism
One family shares the story of their autistic daughter whose symptoms nearly vanished after participating in a trial at Duke University. Source: CNN. Learn More
Powering Change: Women in Innovation & Creativity
At PerkinElmer, we are honored to recognize the remarkable talent of our female employees around the world and the tremendous impact that they have on our organization, today and every day. Watch this women in innovation video to learn more about PerkinElmer’s commitment to empowering women. Learn More
Please be aware, PerkinElmer does not make job offers without conducting in-person interviews. We do not charge job application fees, any request for fees is not a legitimate PerkinElmer job offer. Please be aware that remote job scams have been reported against many companies, for more information please visit:https://www.consumer.ftc.gov/articles/0243-job-scams