Sr Finance Analyst - Segment/Standalone
As a member of the Global Finance team, you’ll be on the forefront of key finance initiatives and gain exposure to a wide array of financial responsibilities. Here, you’ll have the opportunity to roll up your sleeves and join a team committed to driving value at a $3 billion global leader on the front lines of making our world a safer place. It takes strategic thinking and a drive for high performance, process simplification and financial accuracy. But if you can bring that, you can help make a real impact.
- Full Time
- Minimal Travel
We have found that the following traits and attributes help lead to a successful future in finance at PerkinElmer.
- Team player
Driving increased awareness on employee expectations, prioritizing career development and developing a deeper talent pipeline
Responsible for building a training library to further develop, expand and refine our financial skillsets and leadership capabilities
Technology & Process
Developing the desired technology roadmap for finance to streamline processes, enhance financial analysis and drive company results
Increasing the Finance community camaraderie, developing a “One Team” culture and engaging employees through more than just work
I never thought I would learn as much as I have over the past year. I attribute this to my peers and senior leadership, without whom would not have been possible. I’m so grateful to be working in a company with a culture that promotes career development and collaboration.
*Rewards may differ based on the location.
Medical, Dental and Vision
Dependent Care FSA
Health and Wellness Programs
Paid Holidays and
Life and Disability
ResponsibilitiesJob ID JR-014915 Date posted 06/30/2020
This position will partner with the segment finance and standalone businesses to manage monthly operating rhythms and long-term strategic modeling. Reporting to the Senior Finance Transformation Manager, initial scope will focus on various workstreams associated with the Analyst Day and the development of the company’s strategic growth models. In this capacity you will be partnering with business leaders across the company and senior management to effectively communicate business performance and strategy.
In addition to owning the monthly/quarterly forecasting and reporting, you will support the standalones and segments with the annual operating plan and IR support. Additional scope to include key strategic finance initiatives in the areas of system development/enhancement, and future FP&A tools. A successful candidate will be one who wants to develop into a business subject matter expert and shows an ability to own and drive results. The position requires a highly-motivated self-starter who has excellent interpersonal skills, a desire to learn and a strong work ethic.
Nothing in this job description restricts management’s right to assign or reassign duties and responsibilities of this job at any time
- Bachelor’s degree in Finance or related field
- 3+ years of progressive experience in a Corporate FP&A role
- Experience working in a matrixed, multi-currency, international company
- Experience using advanced functionality in MS Office (Excel, PowerPoint, etc.)
- Industry experience a plus
- Outstanding interpersonal, communication, and business partnering including cross-functional collaborations as well as experience in leadership situations
- Competitive team player: Self-motivated, high energy individual. Desire to win and drive towards outsized performance
- Comfortable working with Senior Management. Builds constructive and effective relationships.
- Effectively communicates with and engages all levels of the organization verbally and in writing; produces clear, understandable documentation geared for all audiences
- Detail focused. Allocates time and resources efficiently, able to adapt to shifting priorities. Meets challenging deadlines with speed and quality.
- Strategic thinker; strong bias for action and with a results-orientation always driving towards simplification and transparency
PerkinElmer is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability status, age, or veteran status or any other characteristics protected by applicable law. PerkinElmer is committed to a culturally diverse workforce.
Featured JobsView All of Our Available Opportunities
Recently Viewed Jobs
Please be aware, PerkinElmer does not make job offers without conducting in-person interviews. We do not charge job application fees, any request for fees is not a legitimate PerkinElmer job offer. Please be aware that remote job scams have been reported against many companies, for more information please visit: https://www.consumer.ftc.gov/articles/0243-job-scams