Sr. Compensation Analyst
Waltham, Massachusetts | Albany, New York | Concord, New Hampshire | Harrisburg, Pennsylvania | Hartford, Connecticut | Trenton, New Jersey
ResponsibilitiesLocation Waltham, MassachusettsUS Job ID JR-025926
Imagine a world where you could detect health issues sooner to treat them more effectively. Where food and water are always safe, even in remote corners of the earth. And where scientific and medical research are enhanced to solve the greatest challenges of our times. At PerkinElmer, we imagine this world every day. Then, we innovate and collaborate to make it happen everywhere.
Our dedicated team of about 14,000 employees worldwide, pioneers scientific technologies for better detection, imaging, and informatics to help our customers work to create healthier families, improve the quality of life, and sustain the well-being and longevity of people globally.
If you are seeking a meaningful, impactful, and stimulating career, look no further.
As a member of the Global Rewards and Wellness Center of Excellence, the Senior Compensation Analyst will support global initiatives to ensure that PerkinElmer’s total rewards programs are competitive in the market, support the attraction and retention of top talent, and effectively drive business performance.
The impact of the role is broad in scope, involving compensation programs spanning multiple countries and lines of business. This position offers the opportunity to be involved in all aspects of compensation administration in a dynamic global environment.
- Assist in the running of the annual Global Compensation Cycle which includes base salary, bonus, and incentive stock planning. Responsible for working with internal and external stakeholders and resources to create budgets, develop planning calendar, create engaging training materials, support technical setup of the cycle in Workday, administer cycle, produce management rollup reports, and analyze planning recommendations for senior management review
- Partner with Global HR, Finance, and Business Leaders to understand needs and provide compensation insights and solutions which support strategic Global business decisions.
- Conduct period audits to ensure data accuracy and compliance with global compensation policies
- Assist with running bonus or merit processes outside the Annual Global Cycle to support locations or business with different timelines or processes.
- Help maintain the internal job library and responds to requests to evaluate inclusion of new jobs in the job library
- Administers company's equity grant program, maintaining equity compliance in a global environment
- Assists with the analysis of the market competitiveness of the company’s compensation programs, including conducting research on peer and market practices and modeling the impact of any changes to design
- Evaluates and analyzes compensation data to ensure market competitiveness and internal equity. Utilize analytical insights to develop and present meaningful recommendations to business clients
- Coordinates with finance staff to prepare accurate bonus accruals
- Assists with broad-based and Executive compensation programs as needed
- Act as Workday subject matter expert providing support and advice to the HR team on the HCM and Advance Compensation modules. Maintain compensation rules and plans in Workday
- Bachelor’s degree in business administration, business management, human resource management OR in a related field
- 5+ years of related compensation experience
- Strong analytical abilities
- Strong organization skills with attention to detail
- Experience with Workday HCM and Advanced Compensation Modules
- Experience with MarketPay or equivalent multisource market pricing platforms
- Strong MS Excel and PowerPoint skills
- Finance and business acumen
- Strong oral, verbal, and written communication skills
- Familiarity with the laws and regulations related to compensation
- Demonstrated ability to work independently while also being able to collaborate with others.
- Ability to set priorities while working on multiple projects in a fast-paced environment.
- Strong problem solving, communication, and presentation skills.
- Demonstrated presentation development skills; ability to convey complex material succinctly and clearly and tailor messages as needed
- Critical Thinking / Analysis to Insights: Independent judgment is required to identify, select, and apply the most appropriate courses of action
- Ability to independently solve problems and challenge the status quo
- Business Acumen: Strong business/financial knowledge; understands business strategy; knows our competitive pay position and maintains a fundamental understanding of our business
PerkinElmer is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability status, age, or veteran status or any other characteristics protected by applicable law. PerkinElmer is committed to a culturally diverse workforce.
Featured JobsView All of Our Available Opportunities
Recently Viewed Jobs
“PerkinElmer has empowered and provided me the opportunity to learn and grow with the company. Every success is celebrated at PerkinElmer. I contribute every success to my supportive mentors and my team, the best that I have got in my entire corporate years. The sense of belongingness and respect for each other gave me a deeper meaning of what a family truly means. At PerkinElmer, I have found my family.”
“PerkinElmer is, by essence, a truly ethical company and I feel myself supported and valued. It is great to work in a place where my personal values match the company´s values, and that is PerkinElmer for me”