Senior Technical Talent Sourcing Partner - Remote
Waltham, Massachusetts | Atlanta, Georgia | Boston, Massachusetts | Framingham, Massachusetts | Hopkinton, Massachusetts | Miami, Florida | Natick, Massachusetts | Springfield, Illinois | Worcester, Massachusetts
ResponsibilitiesLocation Waltham, MassachusettsUS Job ID JR-021732
Imagine a world where you could detect health issues sooner to treat them more effectively. Where food and water are always safe, even in remote corners of the earth. And where scientific and medical research are enhanced to solve the greatest challenges of our times. At PerkinElmer, we imagine this world every day.
Our dedicated team of about 15,000 diverse employees worldwide, pioneers scientific technologies for better detection, imaging, and informatics to help our customers work to create healthier families, improve the quality of life, and sustain the well-being and longevity of people globally.
If you are seeking a meaningful, impactful, and stimulating career, look no further.
PerkinElmer – Technical Talent Sourcing Partner
The Sr. Technical Talent Sourcing Partner supports the Talent Acquisition team by executing sourcing strategies necessary to build a qualified and diverse candidate pool. The primary focus of this role will be to market and search for clinical and professional candidates for market competitive & niche specialty roles at PerkinElmer.
The Sr. Technical Talent Sourcing Partner is accustomed to multitasking and strives to utilize social networking and job boards. Proactively sources diverse talent using innovative methods that include research, social networking, targeted direct calls, attending professional leadership networking events and identifying alternative channels to source diverse talent into key leadership placements.
The Technical Talent Sourcing Partner must be proactive and work with a sense of urgency. Additionally, is socially articulate, works in close partnership with Recruiters and hiring managers during Talent Strategy Discussions to fully understand current workforce demographics, business needs and the approach in the market to build a strong pipeline of candidates.
- Utilizing creative and resourceful strategies, attract and source passive and active talent.
- Create candidate pools by utilizing resume databases, networks, social media, internal databases, employee referrals, warm and cold calling.
- Thrive with a networking mindset and diligent focus on candidate experience throughout the recruitment life-cycle.
- Develop and maintain strong working relationships with key stakeholders and internal clients, while serving as an advocate for PerkinElmer.
- Accurately post jobs on all available talent platforms including Workday, LinkedIn, Twitter, Facebook, and other social media sites
- Collaborate with Recruiters to develop, identify and design sourcing strategies; includes sourcing candidates and screening.
- Perform other related duties and projects as business needs require
- Tracking and reporting applicant flow, process improvement, workload balancing and more
- Research industry & market data, including competitor analysis and salary bench marking with internal stakeholders
- Work efficiently with cross functionally matrixed teams to meet overall recruiting goals
Commitment to understanding the Diversity & Inclusion Strategy across PerkinElmer
- Build a strong, diverse candidate pipeline, including leveraging external partnerships and reaching out to passive candidates to provide exposure to PerkinElmer and job opportunities
- Support the development and execution of diversity related projects, including Employee Referral Program and a strategic hiring program
- Manage diversity recruiting job fair(s) strategy, including handling logistics, selecting PerkinElmer representatives, identifying applicable job openings, and tracking results
- Determine Diversity & Inclusion recruiting effectiveness though reporting and data analytics
- Bachelors degree or 8+ years of work experience in Human Resources, Talent Acquisition &/or Marketing
- 8+ years of experience recruiting software and engineering professionals in a corporate or agency environment
- Experience using Workday HCM and Workday Recruiting, Applicant Tracking System.
- Experience working in the biotech, life sciences industry
- Experience working for a software company
- Experience recruiting for a federal contractor under OFCCP regulation
COMPETENCIES, ABILITIES and SKILLS:
- Articulate, both written and oral
- Versatile; ability to adapt to change
- Professionally Persistent
- Attentive Listening; be present to non-verbal cues, reiterate and clarify
- Ability to influence and negotiate
- Courage to provide counsel to hiring managers, hiring teams, senior business leaders, and key stakeholders
- Teamwork; values others, communicates ideas, operates with kindness
- Commercial Awareness; staying up-to-date with your business, industry & marketing standards
- Leadership: Leading industry commercial awareness & advisory, team lead for Core and Senior Recruiters
EXPECTED SKILLS & ABILITIES:
- Understanding of Employment Laws; comfort communicating with clients and take lead in team training
- Successful setting a talent strategy for difficult to fill roles; present to hiring teams and senior leaders
- Experience participating in behaviorally-based interview techniques: strong candidate assessment skills, able to train clients on BBI
- Experience participating in Community Outreach; demonstrated success building diverse applicant pipelines
- Motivated by candidate & customer experience
- Ability to partner with leadership at all levels; key stakeholder management
- Ability to work independently, proactively with sense of urgency
- Ability to prioritize and handle multiple tasks in a fast-paced environment
- Sharp business acumen and political savvy
- Experience with, or understanding of, a matrixed organization
- Experience with Workday HCM and Workday Recruiting
PerkinElmer is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability status, age, or veteran status or any other characteristics protected by applicable law. PerkinElmer is committed to a culturally diverse workforce.
Featured JobsView All of Our Available Opportunities
Recently Viewed Jobs
“PerkinElmer has empowered and provided me the opportunity to learn and grow with the company. Every success is celebrated at PerkinElmer. I contribute every success to my supportive mentors and my team, the best that I have got in my entire corporate years. The sense of belongingness and respect for each other gave me a deeper meaning of what a family truly means. At PerkinElmer, I have found my family.”
“PerkinElmer is, by essence, a truly ethical company and I feel myself supported and valued. It is great to work in a place where my personal values match the company´s values, and that is PerkinElmer for me”