Senior Solution and Process Specialist(Business Systems Analyst)_ERP Projects
Waltham, Massachusetts | Albany, New York | London, United Kingdom | Raleigh, North Carolina | Richmond, Virginia | Trenton, New Jersey
ResponsibilitiesLocation Waltham, MassachusettsUS Job ID JR-019731
This role is open for remote work
- Lead discovery workshops and discussions during Planning & Analysis Phase, to identify and document current and future processes
- Work with Business Partners, stakeholders and subject matter experts to document & map business processes and articulate end-to-end business requirements for acquisition integration
- Recommend & design processes in line with the company’s existing template & ERP best practices
- Organize and manage components of the IT integration, including data migration and conversion, business systems integration, infrastructure and tools migration and conversion.
- Collaborates and coordinates with the Business Integration Team, technology groups, and system implementation partners to develop project strategies and plans.
- Contribute to functional and technical documentation during Design Reviews, Execution & Solution Deployment
- Contribute to designing and building re-usable and repeatable processes feeding into Integration playbooks
- Bachelor’s degree in business, computer sciences or relevant experience in the IT industry.
- 8 years of experience in requirement gathering, facilitating business process & future state definition discussions, mapping business processes (as-is and to-be process (Or) 5 years of experience in Technical supporting of ERP implementations and integrations.
- 4 or more years of experience as a business systems analyst, with organization supporting Materials Management, Order Fulfillment, Distribution and Manufacturing Planning
- 2 or more years of project management experience in managing IT projects and managing resources
- Experience working global organization and across different time zones.
PerkinElmer is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability status, age, or veteran status or any other characteristics protected by applicable law. PerkinElmer is committed to a culturally diverse workforce.
Featured JobsView All of Our Available Opportunities
Recently Viewed Jobs
Meet Our People »and learn more about Rachel
"There is nothing cookie-cutter about my job. I’m never stuck doing routine tasks."
Meet Our People »and learn more about Manny
"There’s never a day I don’t think about how my team truly helps accelerate scientific research."
Meet Our People »and learn more about Lee
"Being innovative in my job is second nature. I’m constantly discovering ways to make methods easier and higher performing for the industry."
Meet Our People »and learn more about Samantha
"When I go to one of my mentors and let them know that I have learned something new, I am able to apply it in a real project right away which has been extremely helpful to my professional growth and has enabled me to continue achieving my goals."