Senior Financial Analyst
As a member of the Global Finance team, you’ll be on the forefront of key finance initiatives and gain exposure to a wide array of financial responsibilities. Here, you’ll have the opportunity to roll up your sleeves and join a team committed to driving value at a $3 billion global leader on the front lines of making our world a safer place. It takes strategic thinking and a drive for high performance, process simplification and financial accuracy. But if you can bring that, you can help make a real impact.
- Full Time
- Minimal Travel
We have found that the following traits and attributes help lead to a successful future in finance at PerkinElmer.
- Team player
Driving increased awareness on employee expectations, prioritizing career development and developing a deeper talent pipeline
Responsible for building a training library to further develop, expand and refine our financial skillsets and leadership capabilities
Technology & Process
Developing the desired technology roadmap for finance to streamline processes, enhance financial analysis and drive company results
Increasing the Finance community camaraderie, developing a “One Team” culture and engaging employees through more than just work
I never thought I would learn as much as I have over the past year. I attribute this to my peers and senior leadership, without whom would not have been possible. I’m so grateful to be working in a company with a culture that promotes career development and collaboration.
*Rewards may differ based on the location.
Medical, Dental and Vision
Dependent Care FSA
Health and Wellness Programs
Paid Holidays and
Life and Disability
ResponsibilitiesLocation(s) Waltham, Massachusetts Status Regular Job ID JR-026453
Imagine a world where you could detect health issues sooner to treat them more effectively. Where food and water are always safe, even in remote corners of the earth. And where scientific and medical research are enhanced to solve the greatest challenges of our times. At PerkinElmer, we imagine this world every day. Then, we innovate and collaborate to make it happen everywhere.
Our dedicated team of about 14,000 employees worldwide, pioneers scientific technologies for better detection, imaging, and informatics to help our customers work to create healthier families, improve the quality of life, and sustain the well-being and longevity of people globally.
If you are seeking a meaningful, impactful, and stimulating career, look no further.
- Assist in managing the Diagnostics BU P&Ls and support financial insights and FP&A activity
- Partner closely with business unit leadership teams, providing critical finance support for core processes and strategic initiatives
- Support essential FP&A processes, including long-range planning, annual budgeting, and monthly/quarterly forecasting; collaborate across functions and finance teams to ensure all requirements are met
- Support monthly and quarterly financial reporting processes and deliverables, including Sales and Orders, Gross Margin, Operating Spend, Headcount, Inventory and Cash Flow
- Develop value-added financial reporting, insights, and analytics to support business operations, and enhance visibility into key metrics and performance
- Collaborate on preparation of business reviews that highlight key risks, opportunities, and propose actions
- Liaise with the business unit team to define and support key strategic initiatives, manage business cases and financial modeling
- Foster improvements in financial systems and technology, eliminate non-value add work
- Drive performance through goal setting, motivation and measuring performance
- Minimum bachelor’s degree in any stream at least 5 years of experience in Finance or Master’s degree in business management, accounting or finance with 2+ years’ experience in FP&A for a multi-national, matrixed organization.
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration OR Finance OR Accounting with at least 3 years of experience in corporate finance for a multi-national, matrixed organization.
- Experience in the diagnostics industry is strongly preferred
- Possesses a strong sense of ethics and high level of integrity
- Strategic thinker, self-starter with strong sense of ownership, bias for action and results, always driving improvements, simplification & transparency
- Must be open-minded, team-oriented, collaborative, positive, curious, with a strong passion for business and continuous learning
- Must be able to communicate, partner, and influence both cross-functionally and in a matrixed environment across all levels of the organization
PerkinElmer is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability status, age, or veteran status or any other characteristics protected by applicable law. PerkinElmer is committed to a culturally diverse workforce.
Featured JobsView All of Our Available Opportunities
Recently Viewed Jobs
Please be aware, PerkinElmer does not make job offers without conducting in-person interviews. We do not charge job application fees, any request for fees is not a legitimate PerkinElmer job offer. Please be aware that remote job scams have been reported against many companies, for more information please visit: https://www.consumer.ftc.gov/articles/0243-job-scams