Professional Services Line Leader
ResponsibilitiesLocation Waltham, MassachusettsUS Job ID JR-014568
PerkinElmer is hiring for Professional Services Line Leader . to provides focus to Global Professional Services program management office, service delivery and practice managers to create Professional Services implementation processes.
Location: Waltham . This will be working from Home and would have 40% travel.
- Bachelors or Master’s Degree in Sciences (Chemistry, Biology, etc), IT, or Management.
- 5+ years of experience constructing and delivering lab service solutions to bio pharmaceutical customers.
- Ability to effectively work cross functionally in a globally matrixed organization.
- Understanding of Research/Development and/or Quality Assurance/Quality Control and scientific workflows.
- Customer experience throughout an IT life cycle including requirements planning, implementation and ongoing IT managed services solutions.
- Understanding of enterprise systems – infrastructure, databases, software applications, systems integration, etc.
- Understanding of requirements for instrument qualification and computer system validation.
- Proficiency with business applications such as MS Office, Project, Visio , Salesforce, PSA systems.
- Experience operating in a GxP environment.
- Excellent project management skills, prioritization, and creative problem solving.
- Strong business acumen and understanding of important drivers for the business.
- Experience working with Managed Services Agreements and Continuous Improvement.
- A solution-oriented sales approach to uncover customer need and provide ideas and value.
- Planning, prioritizing, reporting, problem solving and analytical capabilities.
Strategic and Organisational Competencies:
- Working with Sales and Global Account teams to drive commercial performance through account strategies, identify customer needs, propose solutions, and drive top line growth.
- Work with Global Product Manages to implement, monitor and continuously improve delivery processes and tools.
- Work with program management office, service delivery and practice managers to create Professional Services implementation processes.
- Ensure Professional Services implementations are repeatable and scale-able.
- Ability to communicate clearly across functions: product management, marketing, service delivery etc. to ensure alignment of strategy and commercial plan.
- Develop and review presentations, proposals and Statements of Work
- Support the global Perkin Elmer HR, Recruiting, Legal, Finance, Operations and Quality organizations as needed to progress business goals.
- Support forecasting and meeting of sales order goals.
- Deliver engaging, informative and well-organized presentations, as needed
Supervisor Talent Acquisition Advisor
OneSource Global Professional Services
PerkinElmer | For the Better
Phone #: +17055300245
PerkinElmer is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability status, age, or veteran status or any other characteristics protected by applicable law. PerkinElmer is committed to a culturally diverse workforce.
Featured JobsView All of Our Available Opportunities
Recently Viewed Jobs
Meet Our People »and learn more about Rachel
"There is nothing cookie-cutter about my job. I’m never stuck doing routine tasks."
Meet Our People »and learn more about Manny
"There’s never a day I don’t think about how my team truly helps accelerate scientific research."
Meet Our People »and learn more about Lee
"Being innovative in my job is second nature. I’m constantly discovering ways to make methods easier and higher performing for the industry."
Meet Our People »and learn more about Samantha
"When I go to one of my mentors and let them know that I have learned something new, I am able to apply it in a real project right away which has been extremely helpful to my professional growth and has enabled me to continue achieving my goals."