Product ManagerApply Now
- Waltham, MA
- Work with Sales and Clinical Teams to drive and help manage physician and patient education through brochures, videos, websites, e-blasts, presentations, speaking programs, etc.
- Conceptualize and create marketing materials to highlight our product offerings
- Perform competitive research in order to evaluate, understand, and predict competitors' activities
- Provide product training and support for the sales force, as well as other internal stakeholders, as needed
- Organize, support, and attend national and regional tradeshows, as needed
- Help to manage digital channels and content for PerkinElmer Genomics
- Work with cross -functional, -departmental, and/or -company team, drive and manage collaborative relationships in order to accomplish business objectives
- Identifies the key thought leaders in the industry and develops a strong working relationship with them, so they become advisors to the company and advocate the company's products
- Works with clinical team (as needed) in authoring publications, white papers and clinical case studies
- Perform other related duties as assigned and/or needed.
- Bachelor's degree in Marketing, Genetics, Business, Health Science, Molecular Biology, or related field.
- 5 - 8 years of relevant work experience in clinical diagnostics, genetics services.
- Master’s degree in Genetic Counseling is desirable due to the clinical and scientific nature of this position.
- Experience working in genetics industry is preferred
- Comprehensive understanding of current products offerings with the ability to identify future products, or line extensions based on this knowledge
- Product management within the healthcare field (lab, pharma, clinical, etc.) preferred.
- Strong business acumen
- Comfortable working with technical and scientific individuals with a demonstrated ability to learn complex medical topics quickly
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced and changing environment
- Strong administrative and management skills, including the ability to prioritize multiple projects, programs and objectives
- Ability to conduct market, competitor and customer research to gather insights and assess market opportunities
- Ability to create value propositions and messaging strategies
- Ability to link product launches to organizational campaign themes and goals
- Strong writing, communication, presentation development and delivery skills
- Demonstrated skills in messaging and positioning offerings
- Some (<25%) travel to conferences, sales meetings and customer sites
PerkinElmer is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability status, age, or veteran status or any other characteristics protected by applicable law. PerkinElmer is committed to a culturally diverse workforce.
Meet Rob PackerGlobal Infrared (IR) Portfolio Director
Meet Rachel AdomatSystem Applications Integrator
Meet Many FaragGas Chromatography (GC) Product Manager
Meet Lee MarottaSenior Field Application Scientist
Browse Videos and Content
We are excited to be featured on the big screen ticker in Times Square, New York City, honoring NewbornScreeningAwarenessMonth
Innovating a Healthier World
Our dedicated team of about 11,000 employees worldwide are passionate about providing customers with an unmatched experience as they help solve critical issues especially impacting the diagnostics, discovery and analytical solutions markets. Learn More
Corporate Social Responsibility
PerkinElmer is an active corporate citizen, committed to creating better outcomes in our communities and innovating for a healthier world. Learn More
Celebrating 80 Years of Making Life Better
We invite you to explore this special section where we reflect on our rich heritage of scientific innovation and how we have made life better over the last eight decades, including commemorating the innovative and passionate minds that have made our significant impact possible. Learn More
SVP and Chief HR Officer, Deborah Butters
Deborah Butters discusses our commitment to diversity and inclusion in the workplace. Learn More
Stem Cell Study Offers Hope for Autism
One family shares the story of their autistic daughter whose symptoms nearly vanished after participating in a trial at Duke University. Source: CNN. Learn More
Powering Change: Women in Innovation & Creativity
At PerkinElmer, we are honored to recognize the remarkable talent of our female employees around the world and the tremendous impact that they have on our organization, today and every day. Watch this women in innovation video to learn more about PerkinElmer’s commitment to empowering women. Learn More
Please be aware, PerkinElmer does not make job offers without conducting in-person interviews. We do not charge job application fees, any request for fees is not a legitimate PerkinElmer job offer. Please be aware that remote job scams have been reported against many companies, for more information please visit:https://www.consumer.ftc.gov/articles/0243-job-scams