AWS/Cloud System Administrator
Rensselaer, New York
ResponsibilitiesLocation Rensselaer, New YorkUS Job ID JR-011228
Job Title: AWS/Cloud System Administrator
Location: Rensselaer NY
Type of Assignment: Full time
- Bachelor’s degree in Science/Information Technology required
- Experience in AWS cloud technology specifically AWS app stream required
- Experience with Waters Nugenesis preferred
- Experience with scientific applications (Empower, Pipeline Pilot, Spotfire) desired
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Good requirements analysis & documentation experience
- Problem solving and analytical capabilities; ability to deal with and resolve conflicts
- Previous in-lab experience desired
- Provide Level 1-2 support for scientific applications, including Nugenesis
- Gather requirements from users for enhancements or patches
- Manage existing templates and configuration
- Install and configure application enhancements
- Manage application user lifecycle management
- Perform unit testing
- Work with software vendors for application troubleshooting
- Coordinate with other support teams within the organization
- Some off-hours support may be required to install application upgrades or monitor/verify OS patches or upgrades
PerkinElmer is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability status, age, or veteran status or any other characteristics protected by applicable law. PerkinElmer is committed to a culturally diverse workforce.
Featured JobsView All of Our Available Opportunities
Recently Viewed Jobs
Meet Our People »and learn more about Rachel
"There is nothing cookie-cutter about my job. I’m never stuck doing routine tasks."
Meet Our People »and learn more about Manny
"There’s never a day I don’t think about how my team truly helps accelerate scientific research."
Meet Our People »and learn more about Lee
"Being innovative in my job is second nature. I’m constantly discovering ways to make methods easier and higher performing for the industry."
Meet Our People »and learn more about Samantha
"When I go to one of my mentors and let them know that I have learned something new, I am able to apply it in a real project right away which has been extremely helpful to my professional growth and has enabled me to continue achieving my goals."