Digital Marketing Professional - Americas
Waltham, Massachusetts | Chicago, Illinois | Hopkinton, Massachusetts | Shelton, Connecticut
ResponsibilitiesLocation Waltham, MassachusettsUS Job ID JR-020456
Imagine a world where you could detect health issues sooner to treat them more effectively. Where food and water are always safe, even in remote corners of the earth. And where scientific and medical research are enhanced to solve the greatest challenges of our times. At PerkinElmer, we imagine this world every day. Then, we innovate and collaborate to make it happen everywhere.
Our dedicated team of about 14,000 employees worldwide, pioneers scientific technologies for better detection, imaging, and informatics to help our customers work to create healthier families, improve the quality of life, and sustain the well-being and longevity of people globally.
If you are seeking a meaningful, impactful, and stimulating career, look no further.
The Digital Marketing Professional will be responsible for driving the digital marketing strategy across all major market segments, in the Americas. This includes tailoring global marketing communications to meet the needs of regional customers and end markets. This regional marketing role partners closely with the global digital marketing teams to ensure regional needs are covered and an optimal mix of digital channels are leveraged. Duties will include strategy, planning, implementing, monitoring, and reporting on digital marketing campaigns across all digital networks. This role will be filled by someone with experience in marketing, technology, and social media management.
- Oversee strategic plans for all aspects of digital marketing in the Americas.
- Lead the development, creation and overseeing of a long-term digital marketing campaign as well as spearheading short-term advertising and marketing solutions.
- Partner with Americas Marketing team members to optimize digital campaigns through budget definition, goal setting, metric definition, execution, and reporting.
- Optimize web and social media channel content for SEO, SEM, PPC, and CPC; as well as usability.
- Prepare and present accurate reports on Americas digital marketing campaign’s overall performance, in all segments.
- Coordinate with advertising and media experts to improve marketing results.
- Identify the latest trends and technologies affecting our industry.
- Evaluate important metrics that affect our website traffic, service quotas, social impact, and target audience.
- Work with segment teams to brainstorm new and innovative growth strategies.
- Work with the events team, in support of digital outreach.
- Bachelor’s degree in business, communication, marketing, or the sciences
- 5+ years’ experience in B2B digital marketing and advertising.
- 5+ years' experience with Microsoft PowerPoint, Word, Outlook and Excel.
- 5+ years Knowledge of SEM, PPC, landing page practices, Google Analytics, Sales Force, Access and contact management databases is a plus.
- Adobe Premier/Final Cut Pro experience strongly preferred
- Video editing/post-production experience strongly preferred
- Adobe Creative Suite (Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign)
- A can-do and win-win attitude and ability to multi-task.
- Knowledge of SEM, PPC, landing page practices, Google Analytics, Sales Force, Access and contact management databases is a plus.
- Excellent written and verbal skills, copy write skills a plus.
- Excellent grasp of social media and website metrics and best practices.
- Strong project management skills and an adaptive and flexible attitude. To be successful, the candidate will need to flex with the needs of the business while ensuring that project objectives are completed along planned timelines.
- Experience in B2B scientific application markets (ex: Life Sciences, Industrial, Food, Chemical, Diagnostics).
- Work under pressure and balance multiple priorities.
- Ability to travel up to 10%
PerkinElmer is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability status, age, or veteran status or any other characteristics protected by applicable law. PerkinElmer is committed to a culturally diverse workforce.
Featured JobsView All of Our Available Opportunities
Recently Viewed Jobs
Meet Our People »and learn more about Rachel
"There is nothing cookie-cutter about my job. I’m never stuck doing routine tasks."
Meet Our People »and learn more about Manny
"There’s never a day I don’t think about how my team truly helps accelerate scientific research."
Meet Our People »and learn more about Lee
"Being innovative in my job is second nature. I’m constantly discovering ways to make methods easier and higher performing for the industry."
Meet Our People »and learn more about Samantha
"When I go to one of my mentors and let them know that I have learned something new, I am able to apply it in a real project right away which has been extremely helpful to my professional growth and has enabled me to continue achieving my goals."