Associate, M&A, Strategy and Business Development
ResponsibilitiesLocation Waltham, MassachusettsUS Job ID JR-019039
This individual will work closely with the company’s leadership team and business unit leaders on communicating strategies and initiatives to internal senior leadership and external stakeholders, as well as providing support around business development opportunities.
- Prepare PowerPoint presentations for senior leadership and external audiences which synthesize complex business strategies, market dynamics, and key initiatives
- Facilitate global business development initiatives that are consistent with the company’s overall strategy
- Analyze industry segments, company business segments, and present clear recommendations aided by effective PowerPoint presentations
- Participate and lead additional business development activities such as strategy development, research, market analysis and due diligence
- Work with SVP & Managing Director to strategize key initiatives for different business segments within the company
- Conduct industry research to apply broad business knowledge and understanding of market dynamics to identify opportunities for growth or operational excellence
- Bachelor’s degree from top university
- 1-4 years of experience in Consulting, Corporate Development, Investor Relations, Strategic Marketing, or equivalent
- Experience within Healthcare, Life Science and/or Diagnostics industries preferred
- Excellent oral/written communication skills, specifically demonstrated experience in PowerPoint
- Proven ability to effectively work within teams in a fast-paced environment
- Adept at using networks & interpersonal skills to support change
PerkinElmer is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability status, age, or veteran status or any other characteristics protected by applicable law. PerkinElmer is committed to a culturally diverse workforce.
Featured JobsView All of Our Available Opportunities
Recently Viewed Jobs
Meet Our People »and learn more about Rachel
"There is nothing cookie-cutter about my job. I’m never stuck doing routine tasks."
Meet Our People »and learn more about Manny
"There’s never a day I don’t think about how my team truly helps accelerate scientific research."
Meet Our People »and learn more about Lee
"Being innovative in my job is second nature. I’m constantly discovering ways to make methods easier and higher performing for the industry."
Meet Our People »and learn more about Samantha
"When I go to one of my mentors and let them know that I have learned something new, I am able to apply it in a real project right away which has been extremely helpful to my professional growth and has enabled me to continue achieving my goals."