Service Leader France f/hApply Now
- Villebon-sur-Yvette, Île-de-France Region
PerkinElmer is a global leader focused on improving human and environmental health.
At PerkinElmer, we make a difference everyday – helping scientists, clinicians and governments detect earlier and more accurately to improve the health and safety of people and the environment. Our solutions range from enabling the discovery of more effective diagnostics and therapies, to making sure that the food we eat, the water we drink, and our environment are safe from contaminants.
Join us to Make a Difference Today!
PerkinElmer is looking for its France Service Delivery Leader who is responsible for delivering first class quality service, building and maintaining strong customer/channel relationships directed toward growth of PerkinElmer’s market shares, revenues and profitability consistent with strategic business goals in Service and Sales and Services business unit. The ideal candidate for this role will be a successful leader with experience in change management, effective deployment of resources, acquisition of talent and execution of business strategy.
Your main responsibilities:
- Develop a business plan for France in line with the overall service business plan.
- Identify key market/customer opportunities for growth and develop key metrics and action plans that will grow customer relationships
- Integrate service initiatives with resource deployment, develop: strategies, budgets and accurate forecasts to execute business plans and deliver on commitments.
- Directly lead a team of Group Leaders for France
- Effectively manage headcount and other budgeted expense/revenue plans.
- Contribute to support the finance department for the forecast, and cash collection process.
- Coordinate with Sales counterpart to drive strategic business solutions for our customers.
- Foster an atmosphere of sales and service teamwork and coordination.
- Work with Sales teams to initiate timely solutions for customer issues
- Innovate product and service solutions to ensure an excellent after sales service
- Strive to set the example for importance of strengthening the relationships and partnerships with customers.
- Be responsible for satisfaction for all aftermarket interactions with customers.
- Invest significant time into meeting with customers, assessing level of satisfaction and drivers
- Provide a clear communication to the service team and create synergies between team members practicing similar technical activities
- Continue to upgrade and leverage talent by identifying critical skills and competencies necessary to provide best-in-class customer support.
- Develop, cross train or redeploy resources as needed to meet business commitments and reinforce PerkinElmer value proposition in the marketplace.
- Oversee all staffing decisions to ensure that we are hiring and deploying talent consistent with total customer value strategies.
- Leverage the Performance Management process to develop and utilize operational performance measures to ensure most efficient deployment of team resources
- Recognize and reward individuals who demonstrate exceptional performance.
- Create a pipeline of talented and knowledgeable individuals, through leadership, that are “Ready Now” to step into leadership roles within the organization.
- Utilize Succession planning as a core process for driving performance through ongoing goal-setting, results measurement, individual and team development and talent identification and deployment.
- Represent the Service Delivery Organization and customer’s views of the business and the global service and sales support organization.
- Bachelor’s degree in business administration or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Successful leadership experience with 5-10 years of related experience in field sales and/or service management in a similar area e.g. Biotechnologies, Life Sciences, Applied Sciences working with customers in areas such as pharmaceutical, automobile, aeronautical etc.
- Background and evidence in use of process improvement tools such as Six Sigma with the ability to work under time constraints
- High understanding of the PerkinElmer business and Service offerings.
- Knowledge of laboratory safety practices as defined by the Company and/or the customer’s sites safety codes
- Proficient in Excel, Word, SAP, DIVER, business objects, ServiceMax etc. with the ability to interpret business reports (P/L) and consolidate financial results.
- Financial and business acumen, fluent in English and French (written, spoken, understanding)
- Excellent Interviewing, Presentation, Communication and organizational skills
- Proven interpersonal and team skills. Excellent strategic thinking skills as well as analytical skills.
- Assertive personality with a strong bias for action, and a results-orientation; tackles tough problems with firm deadlines.
- Ability and willingness to travel of up to 50% as necessary relative to geography of region.
If this role appeals to you please apply with your CV and cover letter.
We are looking forward to recieving your application in French and will be in touch soon.
PerkinElmer is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability status, age, or veteran status or any other characteristics protected by applicable law. PerkinElmer is committed to a culturally diverse workforce.
Meet Rob PackerGlobal Infrared (IR) Portfolio Director
Meet Rachel AdomatSystem Applications Integrator
Meet Many FaragGas Chromatography (GC) Product Manager
Meet Lee MarottaSenior Field Application Scientist
Browse Videos and Content
We are excited to be featured on the big screen ticker in Times Square, New York City, honoring NewbornScreeningAwarenessMonth
Innovating a Healthier World
Our dedicated team of about 11,000 employees worldwide are passionate about providing customers with an unmatched experience as they help solve critical issues especially impacting the diagnostics, discovery and analytical solutions markets. Learn More
Corporate Social Responsibility
PerkinElmer is an active corporate citizen, committed to creating better outcomes in our communities and innovating for a healthier world. Learn More
Celebrating 80 Years of Making Life Better
We invite you to explore this special section where we reflect on our rich heritage of scientific innovation and how we have made life better over the last eight decades, including commemorating the innovative and passionate minds that have made our significant impact possible. Learn More
SVP and Chief HR Officer, Deborah Butters
Deborah Butters discusses our commitment to diversity and inclusion in the workplace. Learn More
Stem Cell Study Offers Hope for Autism
One family shares the story of their autistic daughter whose symptoms nearly vanished after participating in a trial at Duke University. Source: CNN. Learn More
Powering Change: Women in Innovation & Creativity
At PerkinElmer, we are honored to recognize the remarkable talent of our female employees around the world and the tremendous impact that they have on our organization, today and every day. Watch this women in innovation video to learn more about PerkinElmer’s commitment to empowering women. Learn More
Please be aware, PerkinElmer does not make job offers without conducting in-person interviews. We do not charge job application fees, any request for fees is not a legitimate PerkinElmer job offer. Please be aware that remote job scams have been reported against many companies, for more information please visit:https://www.consumer.ftc.gov/articles/0243-job-scams