Senior Manager Quality EMEA
France | United Kingdom | Spain | Belgium | Italy | Switzerland | Remote
ResponsibilitiesLocation Villebon sur Yvette, FR Job ID JR-026087
"PerkinElmer is a global leader focused on improving human and environmental health.
At PerkinElmer, we make a difference everyday – helping scientists, clinicians and governments detect earlier and more accurately to improve the health and safety of people and the environment. Our solutions range from enabling the discovery of more effective diagnostics and therapies, to making sure that the food we eat, the water we drink, and our environment are safe from contaminants.
Join us to Make a Difference Today!
PerkinElmer is currently looking for a Senior Service Quality Manager to manage the overall quality and compliance activities for the region and oversee and drive service related Quality related system activities across EMEA.
The Senior Service Quality Manager is primarily responsible for leading and managing the overall quality and compliance activities for PerkinElmer EMEA i.e. Analytical Solutions, Discovery and Diagnostic Sales and Service organizations.
He/she will ensure that the Quality System is properly established and effective across the Sales & Service organization and defines the quality strategy to support business goals and initiatives.
He/she will ensure that customer and regulatory requirements associated with the products and services of PerkinElmer are fulfilled for EMEA countries.
The Senior Service Quality Manager will also be responsible for harmonizing and deploying standardized processes, tools and metrics and supporting the effective functioning of Quality Management Systems for the Sales & Service organization, ensuring EMEA is aligned with global systems.
Quality and compliance within PerkinElmer Sales and Service:
- Ensure the Quality System complies with customer expectations, regulatory requirements and other interested parties needs while keeping consistency with corporate policies
- Ensure needed regulatory compliance and certifications are maintained in each country
- Manage the Sales & Service Quality team
- Define the quality strategy to support business goals and initiatives and drive implementation of related action plans
- Support business improvement projects and provide methodological support
- Ensure that improvement loops are implemented throughout the organization
- Participate in corporate projects to define or update global policies
- Work closely with the PerkinElmer Management teams to ensure that the QMS (Quality Management System) for PerkinElmer complies with the quality, regulatory, safety and other statutory requirements, such as, GxPs, ISO 9001, CEFRI etc.
Effectiveness of QMS and the quality of products and services within PerkinElmer:
- Act as the responsible Quality System manager overseeing European service Quality System related activities
- Engage with EMEA functional and site quality leaders to standardize QMS processes within sales and service organizations across EMEA and ensure that the effectiveness of their respective QMS is maintained
- Help set up new country specific QMS’s and support in QMS improvement where required
- Determine needs of local QMS’s in terms of deployment of global tools (DMS, complaint, CAPA, LMS, etc.)
- Ensure effective utilization of global SAP and Learning Management tools for managing documents, training, CAPA, complaints, non-conformities, audits, supplier quality
- Establish and ensure execution of Quality goals and metrics to meet or exceed business objectives
- Provide support to other European sites on supplier quality program
- Review service process quality issues and work with service quality managers towards improving the quality of services throughout their life cycle
- Work closely with OneSource Service, Manufacturing, Technical Support, Customer Care, Logistics, Procurement, and all other supporting functions to satisfy internal and external Customer Satisfaction
- EMEA country specific Service Quality Managers have dotted line reporting to this position
- This position reports to the Director of Global Service Quality
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent in science or engineering or quality fields
Required work experience related to position :
- A minimum of 10 years of experience in a multinational company involving service activities or laboratory activities or pharmaceutical industry
- A minimum of 5 years of experience in a managerial role
- Knowledge of the following quality standards: Required: ISO 9001 Desired: GxP, 14001, OHSAS/45001, 17025
- Good communication skills, leadership, able to engage internal stakeholders in QMS ownership, sensitive to working in a complex multinational environment
- Experience of ERP and CRM is advantageous
- Entrepreneurial and Action oriented that leads to new ways to accomplish organizational goals
- Strong organization and time management skills
- Fluent in English, other European languages a plus
- Travel across Europe : 20%
PerkinElmer is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability status, age, or veteran status or any other characteristics protected by applicable law. PerkinElmer is committed to a culturally diverse workforce.
Featured JobsView All of Our Available Opportunities
Recently Viewed Jobs
“PerkinElmer has empowered and provided me the opportunity to learn and grow with the company. Every success is celebrated at PerkinElmer. I contribute every success to my supportive mentors and my team, the best that I have got in my entire corporate years. The sense of belongingness and respect for each other gave me a deeper meaning of what a family truly means. At PerkinElmer, I have found my family.”
“PerkinElmer is, by essence, a truly ethical company and I feel myself supported and valued. It is great to work in a place where my personal values match the company´s values, and that is PerkinElmer for me”