Drug Discovery Sales Specialist, EERCIS & Israel
Villebon-sur-Yvette, France | Hamburg, Germany | Krakow (City), Poland | Mechelen, Belgium | Milan, Italy | Seer Green, United Kingdom | , Remote
As a worldwide pioneer of scientific technologies, we provide our customers with advanced detection, imaging, software and services solutions. And it takes a motivated, highly skilled Sales team to make sure those tools get in the hands of the people we can help. Add your consultative approach and experience selling capital equipment to our team, driving product and service transactions to achieve success – and better the world.
We have found that the following traits and attributes help lead to a successful future in sales at PerkinElmer.
- Good Listener
*Rewards may differ based on the location.
Medical, Dental and Vision
Dependent Care FSA
Health and Wellness Programs
Paid Holidays and
Life and Disability
ResponsibilitiesLocation(s) Villebon-sur-Yvette, France, Hamburg, Germany, Krakow (City), Poland, Mechelen, Belgium, Milan, Italy, Seer Green, United Kingdom, Remote Status Regular Job ID JR-027021
Develop and manage distributors/accounts in the EERCIS territory (Eastern Europe, Russia, CIS countries, Israel), proactively looking to expand business with new customers (including potential new distributors) and maintaining the existing ones with high levels of customer satisfaction. Reach assigned target and achieve sales growth according to the Company plan.
Product Lines responsibilities: Drug Discovery: (RRD, MLD, Invivo research solutions,…)
- Manage Sales Plans pushing on business expansion activities with Customers and Distributors whilst expanding share of wallet with the existing installed base
- Actively participate in generating ideas for value positioning towards the customers and distributors
- Nurture, maintain and develop Key Opinion Leaders at territory level
- Efficiently train distributors as lead generators to be pro-active and screen potential new customers
- Create and implement marketing actions with marketing stakeholders to leverage new markets
- Constantly probing distributors and final customers to better profile their needs in order to make profitable revenue gains. Be a consultant to distributors and customers.
- Develop and prove (SPI) PerkinElmer solutions. Focus on revenue/margin goals throughout the whole negotiation cycle.
- Generate a valuable customer experience. Facilitate problem solving solutions for customers by assuring cross functional coordination, building solid long-term relationships against competitive threats
- Design a Business Plan focused on value generation for existing and new customers. Regularly performs business analysis focused on the continuous improvement of sales processes and results
- Cooperate with all internal teams (Service, Marketing, OTR, Quality, Customer Care…) in a positive and collaborative environment
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE
- Academic degree in science, ideally PhD in Biology or Biochemistry
- A minimum of 10 years of experience in a multinational company involving service activities or laboratory activities
- A previous experience in commercial roles or Application Specialist is appreciated
- Result oriented: combination of a high level of independence but also being able to be part of a sales team.
- Excellent planning and organizational skills. Problem solving abilities
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills to be applied both inside and outside the company
- Ability to perform in a complex matrix organizational structure, being able to effectively influence across functional boundaries.
- Proactive mindset with strong sense of responsibility and ownership.
- Fluent in English, other European languages a plus
- Good knowledge of informatics tools
- Willingness to travel is essential (40%)
PerkinElmer is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability status, age, or veteran status or any other characteristics protected by applicable law. PerkinElmer is committed to a culturally diverse workforce.
Featured JobsView All of Our Available Opportunities
Recently Viewed Jobs
Please be aware, PerkinElmer does not make job offers without conducting in-person interviews. We do not charge job application fees, any request for fees is not a legitimate PerkinElmer job offer. Please be aware that remote job scams have been reported against many companies, for more information please visit: https://www.consumer.ftc.gov/articles/0243-job-scams