Field Application Scientist, High Content Screening - Remote
France | Denmark | Finland | Poland | Spain | Belgium | Italy | United Kingdom | Remote
ResponsibilitiesLocation Villebon sur Yvette, FR Job ID JR-030325
The purpose of the Field Applications Specialist is to maximize the company’s commercial success within EMEA by specializing in products that emphasize PKI’s Informatics capabilities.
The Field Applications Specialist will work with the regional marketing team in territory to promote world-class products and by packaging, positioning and promoting those products through our Field Sales organization to increase our market share in translational research in particular.
This is a home based role that can be based anywhere in EMEA near to an international airport. 50% of your week will be customer facing, predominantly in Western Europe.
- Support designated region with specific analytics expertise and the products that they represent
- Execute custom/highly configured software demonstrations in support of pre-sales activity
- Collaborate with all Field Team members to develop and deploy world-class systems and tools and provide front-line support to sales as the product specialist in the responsible region
- Execute pre-sales pilots, workshops, and evaluations for product area
- Supplemental support of demonstrations as required in the territory
- Provide RFI/RFP support for product area
- Deliver product training to field (marketing & sales) as new features/functionality is available for designated product and domain specialty
- Coordinate with Product Management to identify, communicate, and incorporate new product enhancements, and also with the Services team to insure we deliver competitive solutions that are differentiated through value as perceived by our customers.
- Characterize the external market by performing pipeline analysis and competitive assessments for region and scientific domain
- Coordinate with Marketing Communications organization to develop and participate in marketing campaign design and execution as needed
- Ph.D. or M.S. (with experience) in computational chemistry, bioinformatics or similar disciplines.
- Understanding of cheminformatics or bioinformatics applications is highly desirable.
- Experience with TIBCO Spotfire or other data analytics platforms is highly desirable.
- Strong experience with scripting languages and RESTful APIs required.
- Understanding of clinical trial data/analytics is highly desirable.
- 5+ years’ experience working in customer facing roles is preferred.
- Up to 50% travel required.
- Punctual, meticulous, reliable and courteous manners with the public.
- Profound English language skills both written and spoken. Italian or French language skills a plus.
PerkinElmer is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability status, age, or veteran status or any other characteristics protected by applicable law. PerkinElmer is committed to a culturally diverse workforce.
Featured JobsView All of Our Available Opportunities
Recently Viewed Jobs
"PerkinElmer is committed to making the world a better place, from helping improve the environment to the health of people around the world. It is a company with strong values."
"Helping PerkinElmer save over 70 babies a day gives me a sense of pride and purpose."