Customer Service Engineer - Vienna , Austria
ResponsibilitiesLocation Vienna, AT Job ID JR-019434
We are looking for an engineer to provide best in class service to a Covid Testing Facility in Vienna. You will be responsible for working onsite to help oversee maintenance, installation and repair of instruments.
Duration: Temporary Position 2-6 months
- Execution of field service work, such as maintenance, installation of measuring instruments, device repairs and accessories.
- Planning and organization of routine maintenance, qualification and/or calibration.
- Ensuring proper documentation with the correct revision, under the applicable quality system and in compliance with applicable guidelines.
- Proper administration and management of a personal and joint spare parts warehouse.
- Immediate and complete completion of service reports and documentation of working hours/expense accounts in the applicable IT system.
- Carrying out instructions of external participants at a company or customer site.
- The equipment to be serviced are nucleic acid extractors and automated robotic arms.
Required work experience related to position:
- Completed scientific, chemistry, chemical engineering, electrical engineering or a comparable studies.
- Some related field and/or application experience.
- Confident handling of Office package (Excel, Word, etc.)
- Very good knowledge of German or English, spoken and written
- Self-reliant, structured and efficient working method
- Friendly, cooperative manner towards colleagues and customer
- Be based onsite at our customer's facility in Vienna
PerkinElmer is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability status, age, or veteran status or any other characteristics protected by applicable law. PerkinElmer is committed to a culturally diverse workforce.
Featured JobsView All of Our Available Opportunities
Recently Viewed Jobs
Meet Our People »and learn more about Rachel
"There is nothing cookie-cutter about my job. I’m never stuck doing routine tasks."
Meet Our People »and learn more about Manny
"There’s never a day I don’t think about how my team truly helps accelerate scientific research."
Meet Our People »and learn more about Lee
"Being innovative in my job is second nature. I’m constantly discovering ways to make methods easier and higher performing for the industry."
Meet Our People »and learn more about Samantha
"When I go to one of my mentors and let them know that I have learned something new, I am able to apply it in a real project right away which has been extremely helpful to my professional growth and has enabled me to continue achieving my goals."