Informatics Solutions Selling Sales Territory Account Manager North-West Europe f/h
Upplands Vasby, Sweden, London, United Kingdom, Amsterdam, Netherlands, Brussels, Belgium, Copenhagen, Denmark
We provide our customers with critical knowledge, expertise and innovative detection, imaging, software, and services solutions so that they can make better decisions for better outcomes. At PerkinElmer, we make a difference everyday – helping scientists, clinicians and governments detect earlier and more accurately to improve the health and safety of people and the environment. Our solutions range from enabling the discovery of more effective diagnostics and therapies, to making sure that the food we eat, the water we drink, and our environment are safe from contaminants. PerkinElmer is looking for a motivated, proven and experienced sales professional to expand our growth in the life science arena. If you are entrepreneurial and enjoy selling capital equipment by employing a consultative sales approach utilizing various organizational assets with the ability to understand scientific application and supporting technology than this is a great opportunity for you.
What makes a successful ‘sales specialist’ at PerkinElmer?
Check out the traits below to see if you have the right mix.
- Good Listener 10
- Strategic 10
- Problem-solver 9
- Mediator 8
- Results-driven 7
- Quick-thinking 6
- Relationship expertise
- Team player
- Skilled presenter
It Starts with a Mission
Our quest to improve life goes back to our earliest innovators, but the challenges we face today have never been greater.
At PerkinElmer our mission is to innovate for a healthier world, and it starts with our exceptional employees.
*Rewards may differ based on the location.
Medical, Dental and Vision
Dependent Care FSA
Health and Wellness Programs
Employer Matching 401(k)
Maternity and Paternity Leave
Paid Holidays and Sick Days
Life and Disability Insurance
- Upplands Vasby, Stockholm
- London, England
- Amsterdam, North Holland
- Brussels, Brussels Capital
- Copenhagen, Capital Region
PerkinElmer’s mission is to innovate for a healthier world, with over 8,000 employees worldwide and revenues in excess of $2.0 billion. The Informatics Solutions group services the Life Science, Manufacturing, Food and Beverage, Chemical, Agriculture and Government markets. Solutions include Analytics, Data Connectivity and Unification, Electronic Lab Notebooks and Data Visualization. Learn more about PerkinElmer Informatics Solutions here: https://www.perkinelmer.com/category/informatics
The Informatics Solution Selling Sales Territory Account Manager f/h serves as the primary relationship manager with responsibility for prospecting new business, cultivating high level relationships at mid size to large accounts, and managing the sales process for projects across UK, Benelux and Nordics.
The key responsibilities of the Informatics Solution Selling Sales Territory Account Manager f/h are the following:
- Successfully leverage and expand the sale of PerkinElmer Informatics solutions for existing and for new accounts, with a focus on medium to large accounts, in support of the company’s business plan
- Develop and implement sales and marketing strategies and work closely with the marketing team to help set new product direction
- Indirectly manage customer engineering and customer relationships, network and build strong relationships to maximize sales territory growth (hunter mentality is essential) whilst ensuring high standards in all communications
- Work with the regional team to accurately maintain sales forecast, achieve quarterly and yearly orders/revenue targets and align with the broader PerkinElmer team to ensure customer needs are met to maximize PerkinElmer business value
- Obtain prospect feedback, interpret and understand customer business requirements to identify and develop innovative solutions as they relate to the functionality of the PerkinElmer informatics applications
Your profile (experience, education and skillset):
- 3+ years’ successful experience in selling (software) solutions supporting scientific development to the pharma/biotech, food & beverage, applied material or chemical & petrochemical markets such as Electronic Labjournals, Laboratory Information Management Systems (LIMS), Enterprise Analytics & Visualization or Enterprise Search Solutions.
Experience in selling data Analytics & Visualization or Enterprise Search Solutions to support Clinical Trials and/or Translational medical research in pharma/biotech
- Bachelors/Masters/PhD level education in chemistry, physics or other scientific discipline (highly preferred)
- Hunter skill set with solid contacts at one or more of the assigned or territory accounts with polished negotiating skills, a proven track record of consistent success and expertise in the management of complex sales processes
- Experience of selling to mid-size to major companies, with a strong focus on managing relationships across the enterprise and helping customers achieve their goals
- Highly motivated, enthusiastic and target focused individual with strong written and verbal communication skills with the ability to present information at a high level to various audiences within an organization
- Fluent in English (other European languages a plus) with willingness to travel nationally and across borders
- Technical capacity to understand sales tools (SFDC, Web, database, CRM, Order Management, reports) and able to effectively articulate technical and/or clinical information in an effective and easy to understand manner
What we offer:
- Work in a hi-tech, innovative, team oriented, energetic and scientific environment
- Career development opportunities in multiple business areas
- Attractive compensation and performance bonus
- Recognition and referral awards
PerkinElmer is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability status, age, or veteran status or any other characteristics protected by applicable law. PerkinElmer is committed to a culturally diverse workforce.
Meet Rob PackerGlobal Infrared (IR) Portfolio Director
Meet Rachel AdomatSystem Applications Integrator
Meet Many FaragGas Chromatography (GC) Product Manager
Meet Lee MarottaSenior Field Application Scientist
Browse Videos and Content
We are excited to be featured on the big screen ticker in Times Square, New York City, honoring NewbornScreeningAwarenessMonth
Innovating a Healthier World
Our dedicated team of about 11,000 employees worldwide are passionate about providing customers with an unmatched experience as they help solve critical issues especially impacting the diagnostics, discovery and analytical solutions markets. Learn More
Corporate Social Responsibility
PerkinElmer is an active corporate citizen, committed to creating better outcomes in our communities and innovating for a healthier world. Learn More
Celebrating 80 Years of Making Life Better
We invite you to explore this special section where we reflect on our rich heritage of scientific innovation and how we have made life better over the last eight decades, including commemorating the innovative and passionate minds that have made our significant impact possible. Learn More
SVP and Chief HR Officer, Deborah Butters
Deborah Butters discusses our commitment to diversity and inclusion in the workplace. Learn More
Stem Cell Study Offers Hope for Autism
One family shares the story of their autistic daughter whose symptoms nearly vanished after participating in a trial at Duke University. Source: CNN. Learn More
Powering Change: Women in Innovation & Creativity
At PerkinElmer, we are honored to recognize the remarkable talent of our female employees around the world and the tremendous impact that they have on our organization, today and every day. Watch this women in innovation video to learn more about PerkinElmer’s commitment to empowering women. Learn More
Please be aware, PerkinElmer does not make job offers without conducting in-person interviews. We do not charge job application fees, any request for fees is not a legitimate PerkinElmer job offer. Please be aware that remote job scams have been reported against many companies, for more information please visit:https://www.consumer.ftc.gov/articles/0243-job-scams