Senior Financial Analyst
As a member of the Global Finance team, you’ll be on the forefront of key finance initiatives and gain exposure to a wide array of financial responsibilities. Here, you’ll have the opportunity to roll up your sleeves and join a team committed to driving value at a $3 billion global leader on the front lines of making our world a safer place. It takes strategic thinking and a drive for high performance, process simplification and financial accuracy. But if you can bring that, you can help make a real impact.
- Full Time
- Minimal Travel
We have found that the following traits and attributes help lead to a successful future in finance at PerkinElmer.
- Team player
Driving increased awareness on employee expectations, prioritizing career development and developing a deeper talent pipeline
Responsible for building a training library to further develop, expand and refine our financial skillsets and leadership capabilities
Technology & Process
Developing the desired technology roadmap for finance to streamline processes, enhance financial analysis and drive company results
Increasing the Finance community camaraderie, developing a “One Team” culture and engaging employees through more than just work
I never thought I would learn as much as I have over the past year. I attribute this to my peers and senior leadership, without whom would not have been possible. I’m so grateful to be working in a company with a culture that promotes career development and collaboration.
*Rewards may differ based on the location.
Medical, Dental and Vision
Dependent Care FSA
Health and Wellness Programs
Paid Holidays and
Life and Disability
ResponsibilitiesLocation(s) Turku, Finland Status Regular Job ID JR-026116
PerkinElmer is currently looking for
SENIOR FINANCIAL ANALYST
PerkinElmer’s commitment to scientific innovation is at the heart of everything we do. In PerkinElmer meaningful work arises to a whole new level. When working with us you really have the opportunity to make a positive impact on babies’ and mothers‘ lives.
The Turku Site, with 650 employees, represents one of PerkinElmer’s major manufacturing and product development sites for newborn and maternal fetal health screening. As the global market leader in newborn screening, our solutions have tested over 750 million babies worldwide for life-threatening diseases.
The Sr. Financial Analyst position is a Key Business Planning/Partner role for the Global Reproductive Health business - a Flagship $400M segment of the growing Diagnostics Division within PerkinElmer, and offers you the possibility to truly make an impact on our success.
- Partner closely with Reproductive Health business unit leadership teams, providing critical finance support for core processes and strategic initiatives
- Support essential FP&A processes, including long-range planning, annual budgeting, and monthly/quarterly forecasting; collaborate across functions and finance teams to ensure all requirements are met
- Support monthly and quarterly financial reporting processes and deliverables
- Develop value-added financial reporting, insights, and analytics to support business operations, and enhance visibility into key metrics and performance
- Collaborate on preparation of business reviews that highlight key risks, opportunities, and propose actions
- Liaise with the business unit team (Product Managers, Business Leaders) to define and support key strategic initiatives, business cases and new product launch business modeling
- A minimum of 3 years of operational finance, business planning or forecasting and analysis experience
- A minimum of BA/BS, MBA preferred
- Self-starter, proactive, and results-oriented, with excellent co-operational skills
- Ability to work independently with minimal supervision
- Must be open-minded, team-oriented, collaborative, positive, curious, with a strong passion for business and continuous learning
- Possess strong analytical & leadership skills; have solid business judgment; be attentive to detail and see the big picture
- Strong systems skills & experience with MS Excel / PowerPoint is required
- Experience with reporting/budgeting/forecasting software – SAP, Business Objects & Hyperion Essbase a strong plus
- Ability and desire to work in a dynamic matrix organization
What we offer:
- Inspiring leadership and exceptional employees
- Dynamic and innovative culture
- Focus on career development
- Collaborative and diverse international environment
PerkinElmer Turku Site is a drug free site and a medical examination for new employees includes a drug test.
Could this be your next step?
Please apply as soon as possible, at the latest on December 12st, and join us today!
PerkinElmer is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability status, age, or veteran status or any other characteristics protected by applicable law. PerkinElmer is committed to a culturally diverse workforce.
Featured JobsView All of Our Available Opportunities
Recently Viewed Jobs
Please be aware, PerkinElmer does not make job offers without conducting in-person interviews. We do not charge job application fees, any request for fees is not a legitimate PerkinElmer job offer. Please be aware that remote job scams have been reported against many companies, for more information please visit: https://www.consumer.ftc.gov/articles/0243-job-scams