Sales Specialist, Reproductive Health
Finland | Finland | Sweden
ResponsibilitiesLocation Turku, FI Job ID JR-032681
PerkinElmer’s commitment to scientific innovation is at the heart of everything we do. Here meaningful work arises to a whole new level. When working with us you really have the opportunity to make a positive impact on babies’ and mothers‘ lives.
Would you like to feel, that after each day of work you have done something for a healthier tomorrow?
We are looking to welcome new Sales Specialist to join us in Finland or Sweden. Our Sales Specialist will be responsible for achieving business targets through sales development for the PerkinElmer Reproductive Health product portfolio as well as supporting the business development of the Reproductive Health market in EMEA, regional focus Middle-East and Africa.
- Account management of our distribution channel customer base, identification of new partners and improvement of overall market share and profitability.
- Facilitate solving customer problems through training, information, and recommendation of solutions. Knowledge of competitive offerings.
- Maintain an effective time and territory management plan, identifying customer needs and trends.
- Provides accurate monthly forecasting, updates, and next steps within SFDC as well as timely, accurate and competitive pricing to customers, and submits internal approval requests
- Attends seminars, exhibitions, and demonstrations to promote business
- Maintains knowledge of PerkinElmer products, as well as knowledge of competitors’ products, prepares, documents, and updates PerkinElmer presentation aids accordingly
- Supports the account managers in the rest of the region with insight and technical expertise on the RH products and workflows
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Science, preferably in Biology, Molecular Biology, or Biochemistry
- You will be required to have an understanding of our Reproductive Health portfolio but will be supported by application scientists.
- Results driven, energetic, effective, a self-starter with a strong motivation for sales
- Excellent in verbal and written communication and presentation skills, and who can excel in an international sales environment
- Flexible and able to communicate with colleagues and customers locally and internationally
- Willingness to travel occasionally
- Desire to learn, grow, and take the lead in a sales role within a fast-paced matrix organization
- Fluent English, both verbal and written. Arabic language is a benefit.
Could this be your next step? If you feel you have the necessary skills and can see yourself as a part of our dedicated team of professionals, please apply as soon as possible, at the latest on October 9th. Please note, that we will start interviews as soon as we find suitable candidates.
For further information, please contact Reproductive Health Sales Leader Inga Pukonen (+358 505286341) by phone on Thursdays between 10-12 EET or by email inga.pukonen(at)perkinelmer.com.
Join us today – For the better!
PerkinElmer is a drug free employer and a medical examination for new employees includes a drug test.
PerkinElmer is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability status, age, or veteran status or any other characteristics protected by applicable law. PerkinElmer is committed to a culturally diverse workforce.
Featured JobsView All of Our Available Opportunities
Recently Viewed Jobs
"PerkinElmer is committed to making the world a better place, from helping improve the environment to the health of people around the world. It is a company with strong values."
"Helping PerkinElmer save over 70 babies a day gives me a sense of pride and purpose."