ResponsibilitiesLocation Turku, FI Job ID JR-019902
PerkinElmer is currently looking for
Turku, Finland / HR
The Turku Site, with 650 employees, represents one of PerkinElmer’s major manufacturing and product development sites for newborn, maternal fetal health, and prenatal screening. As the global market leader in newborn screening, our solutions have tested over 560 million babies worldwide for life-threatening diseases.
The Turku HR team partners with local and global departments, and collaborates strongly to ensure that the current and future business requirements regarding all human resources aspects are met. We are now looking for a data-driven Payroll Specialist to join our team. This position is fixed term until June 2022.
- Independently managing operational payroll administration and reporting
- Collaborating with local and governmental authorities
- Giving guidance to our managers and employees in payroll related matters
- Developing the function together with the local and regional HR teams
- Experience in payroll, preferably within a large international company
- Knowledge of collective agreements in Chemical and Technology sectors
- Knowledge of tax and employment legislation
- Knowledge of HR/Payroll systems, experience in MyWorkday and Mepco are considered an advantage
- Genuine interest in digitalization and process development
- Excellent communication skills in English and Finnish, including experience in conducting trainings
What we offer:
- Professional and positive team members
- Challenging position with a variety of tasks
- Global and fast paced environment
- Focus on career development
PerkinElmer Turku Site is a drug free site and a medical examination for new employees includes a drug test.
The position is fixed term until June 2022. For more information, please contact HR Manager Hanna Tauschi on +358 2 267 8291, on April 7th between 15 – 16, or on April 12th between 14 – 15. If you are interested in the position and feel that you have the necessary skills and experience, please send your application and CV as soon as possible, at the latest on April 16th via the link below. Join us today!
PerkinElmer is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability status, age, or veteran status or any other characteristics protected by applicable law. PerkinElmer is committed to a culturally diverse workforce.
Featured JobsView All of Our Available Opportunities
Recently Viewed Jobs
Meet Our People »and learn more about Rachel
"There is nothing cookie-cutter about my job. I’m never stuck doing routine tasks."
Meet Our People »and learn more about Manny
"There’s never a day I don’t think about how my team truly helps accelerate scientific research."
Meet Our People »and learn more about Lee
"Being innovative in my job is second nature. I’m constantly discovering ways to make methods easier and higher performing for the industry."
Meet Our People »and learn more about Samantha
"When I go to one of my mentors and let them know that I have learned something new, I am able to apply it in a real project right away which has been extremely helpful to my professional growth and has enabled me to continue achieving my goals."