Cloud Administrator - Remote
Finland | Netherlands | Poland | United Kingdom | India | Sweden
ResponsibilitiesLocation Turku, FI Job ID JR-021243
PerkinElmer is currently looking for a
Global IT (Multiple locations, Remote)
As we continue to strive for better solutions, our Global IT are working on various initiatives focusing on Cloud computing. To support us on this path, we are now looking for a Cloud Administrator to join our team. This role can be done remotely, or on any of our EMEAI sites such as Turku, Cracow, or Seer Green.
- Assist with the configuration and implementation of cloud-based services
- Own the technical engagement and ensure the success of specific implementation projects
- Collaborate with internal IT, Security, and Business teams to plan, design, and develop cloud-based solutions that align with company security guidelines.
- Develop deep expertise in cloud technologies as well as broad knowledge around how applications and services are constructed using any cloud platform.
- Proactively approach solving technical, process and business challenges
- Research and recommend innovative, automated approaches for system administration tasks
- Responsibilities occasionally require working evenings and/or weekends, sometimes with minimal advance notice
- Sound technical understanding of Microsoft Server Operating Systems
- Strong Knowledge of Microsoft Hybrid Administration
- Active Directory (AD/AAD)
- PowerShell scripting skills required
- Automate support processes
- Core Microsoft services such as IIS, DHCP, Group Policy, and DNS
- End user Authentication -SSO, MFA, OAUTH, LDAP
- Management/Administration of Azure and AWS
- Automation/Process Scripting
- Deploy and maintain Azure/AWS IaaS to support growth into the cloud
- Optimize buildouts for cost/performance
- Serverless architecture
- Infrastructure as code
- Familiarity with Security, Compliance, and Sox/Auditing requirements
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Strong documentation and communication skills
- Good problem solving and analytical capabilities
- The ability to multi-task and work across a range of projects and issues with various timelines and priorities
- Understanding of general business operations and needs
- Ability to execute assigned tasks swiftly, efficiently, and qualitatively
- Certifications from cloud technologies are seen as advantage
What we offer:
- Purposeful & inspirational environment
- Dynamic culture in which customers are at the forefront
- Being part of a highly qualified team that is committed to excellence
- Access to cutting-edge expertise through which you can make positive impact in the world around us
PerkinElmer is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability status, age, or veteran status or any other characteristics protected by applicable law. PerkinElmer is committed to a culturally diverse workforce.
Featured JobsView All of Our Available Opportunities
Recently Viewed Jobs
Meet Our People »and learn more about Rachel
"There is nothing cookie-cutter about my job. I’m never stuck doing routine tasks."
Meet Our People »and learn more about Manny
"There’s never a day I don’t think about how my team truly helps accelerate scientific research."
Meet Our People »and learn more about Lee
"Being innovative in my job is second nature. I’m constantly discovering ways to make methods easier and higher performing for the industry."
Meet Our People »and learn more about Samantha
"When I go to one of my mentors and let them know that I have learned something new, I am able to apply it in a real project right away which has been extremely helpful to my professional growth and has enabled me to continue achieving my goals."