C# Software Engineers (Finland)
Finland | Finland
ResponsibilitiesLocation Turku, FI Job ID JR-032801
PerkinElmer’s commitment to scientific innovation is at the heart of everything we do. Here meaningful work arises to a whole new level. When working with us you really have the opportunity to make a positive impact on babies’ and mothers‘ lives.
Would you like to feel that after each day at work you have done something for a healthier tomorrow?
We are looking for new colleagues to join our R&D team in Finland. This team creates neonatal screening solutions for a global market. High quality and state-of-the-art software is extremely essential in our solutions. That is why we have a large number of software professionals who ensure that our products serve and exceed their purpose. This purpose is to save lives.
Our Software Development team works in agile way using modern technologies. Our Toolkits vary by projects, some examples:
- C#, Angular, PostgreSQL, AWS
Senior Software Engineer
- Are you fluent with agile software development and C#? Do you have a vision for the big picture and ability to design software? Have you gained enough experience to be able to guide other developers? You are not looking for administrative management responsibilities, and still want to do software development yourself?
- In this role you are a significant part of our development team and you actively ensure that the development aims towards our set targets. That is why we hope you will be ready to take responsibility and you are able bring in and share your know-how creatively.
- Are you eager to learn and put your existing skills into practice for a healthier tomorrow?
- In this role you have opportunity to work in meaningful software projects and learn from our experienced team members. Many of us have long careers inside the organization and history shows that we can offer extensive development opportunities.
Join us and unleash your skills! With us you don’t have to constantly keep up with new projects. You can focus on one product at a time. However, we have many products, so you don’t have to worry about getting stuck.
We will welcome you in a truly international working environment and you can choose your own location anywhere in Finland: work from home or at the office in Turku.
Do you want to know more?
- Questions about recruitment process and working in PerkinElmer, please contact Talent Acquisition Partner Minna Vesterinen (minna.vesterinen(at)perkinelmer.com).
- Technical questions about the roles and projects, please contact Software Development Leader Matts Nyström (matts.nystrom(at)perkinelmer.com) or Software Development Manager Sami Rantala (sami.rantala(at)perkinelmer.com.
Our recruitment process in Nutshell:
1. First discussion with recruiter:Book your slot right away from this Calendar
2. Technical discussion
3. Deeper discussion and questions to each other
4. Everything ok? Let’s make a deal!
The Turku Site Wallac Oy, with 650 employees, represents one of PerkinElmer’s major manufacturing and product development sites for newborn and maternal fetal health screening. As the global market leader in newborn screening, our solutions have tested over 560 million babies worldwide for life-threatening diseases.
PerkinElmer is a drug free employer and a medical examination for new employees includes a drug test.
PerkinElmer is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability status, age, or veteran status or any other characteristics protected by applicable law. PerkinElmer is committed to a culturally diverse workforce.
Featured JobsView All of Our Available Opportunities
Recently Viewed Jobs
"PerkinElmer is committed to making the world a better place, from helping improve the environment to the health of people around the world. It is a company with strong values."
"Helping PerkinElmer save over 70 babies a day gives me a sense of pride and purpose."