ResponsibilitiesLocation Tres Cantos, MadridES Job ID JR-020229
The Service Coordinator is responsible for ensuring complete customer satisfaction by supervising the correct execution of service requests received by customers. It analyses, validates and dispatches the requests received by Customer Care and for which the Service Team needs to act, either at Remote Technical Support level or directly into the Field. Collaborate actively with Customer Support Engineer (CSE) with the aims to be the connector between Customers’ needs and our internal service stakeholders.
It serves as key point of reference for the execution of processes based on ServiceMax and provides value through analyzing current processes and promoting ongoing improvements.
- Validate and adjust long term and short term service scheduling
- Supervise Service execution and identify roadblocks
- Track field execution on planned and repair activities in line with SLA requirements
- Trigger problem solution actions in order to provide excellent and timely customer service
- Identify possible roadblock solutions and escalate to Group leader or SVC leader if necessary
- Control spare-part processing, serving as a connection point between Delivery Centers (DC) and Customer Support Engineers (CSE) in the field
- Liaise with key stakeholders to ensure process alignement or optimization
- Actively participate in the on going assessment of customer support processes and incorporate approved improvements
- Provide technical support on processes based on ServiceMax
- Provide weekly reports to Service Leaders or Team Leader
- Bachelor’s Degree is preferred
- Computer: Knowledge of key software applications, solid expertise on ServiceMax and SAP
- Customer service experience is a plus
- Ability to resolve problems through research and critical thinking to obtain resolution independently via technical resources including manuals and databases, etc.
- Influencing skills
- Project Management Skills
- Foster collaboration and teamwork in a complex, fast-paced, changing environment to deliver value-added results to the organization. Collaborate well with all PKI organizations.
- Demonstrate exceptional communication / presentation skills in verbal and written communications, following generally accepted rules of style and form.
- Reporting Skills
PerkinElmer is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability status, age, or veteran status or any other characteristics protected by applicable law. PerkinElmer is committed to a culturally diverse workforce.
Featured JobsView All of Our Available Opportunities
Recently Viewed Jobs
Meet Our People »and learn more about Rachel
"There is nothing cookie-cutter about my job. I’m never stuck doing routine tasks."
Meet Our People »and learn more about Manny
"There’s never a day I don’t think about how my team truly helps accelerate scientific research."
Meet Our People »and learn more about Lee
"Being innovative in my job is second nature. I’m constantly discovering ways to make methods easier and higher performing for the industry."
Meet Our People »and learn more about Samantha
"When I go to one of my mentors and let them know that I have learned something new, I am able to apply it in a real project right away which has been extremely helpful to my professional growth and has enabled me to continue achieving my goals."