Global Business Manager
Spain | Spain | Poland
ResponsibilitiesLocation Tres Cantos, MadridES Job ID JR-018305
Do you enjoy working on cutting-edge solutions in healthcare diagnostics? Are you excited about the rapidly changing dynamics of the diagnostics landscape in the wake of COVID-19? Do you want to work with like-minded people who are revolutionizing the industry? PerkinElmer, Inc. is seeking an enthusiastic individual to join its Diagnostics division as Global Business Manager in the Specialty Diagnostics group.
The ideal candidate will be an important part of the team by assisting in the commercial success of Specialty Diagnostics products. The breadth of responsibility will span sales, marketing, research and development, finance, manufacturing, administration, service/support and other functions as needed. The individual’s success will be measured on profit and loss, achievement of broad management objectives and business goals. Our team thrives by maintaining a positive attitude and holding each other to lofty standards. We operate in an environment designed to encourage open communication and creative problem-solving. We go beyond fulfilling daily job duties, we build careers.
- Business growth to surpass revenue and margin goals.
- Market penetration by understanding trends, customer needs and competition.
- Product differentiation by leveraging PerkinElmer’s diagnostic portfolio and capabilities.
- Consultation to customers, commercial sales, field application scientists.
- Market share expansion by identifying organic and inorganic growth opportunities.
- Bachelor’s degree in a discipline related to life sciences.
- 10+ years experience in healthcare diagnostics.
- Ability to travel up to 70%.
- Fluency in English
- Strong cross-functional collaboration skills. Encourages the expression of diverse ideas and opinions, respecting individuals. Navigates cultural differences well and can drive solutions across the enterprise
- Structured thinker, strong analytical and planning skills
- Displays a high degree of emotional intelligence, leads through influence, displays humility
- Puts mission and team before self
- Committed to align the interests for our customers, our team and our company
PerkinElmer is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability status, age, or veteran status or any other characteristics protected by applicable law. PerkinElmer is committed to a culturally diverse workforce.
Featured JobsView All of Our Available Opportunities
Recently Viewed Jobs
Meet Our People »and learn more about Rachel
"There is nothing cookie-cutter about my job. I’m never stuck doing routine tasks."
Meet Our People »and learn more about Manny
"There’s never a day I don’t think about how my team truly helps accelerate scientific research."
Meet Our People »and learn more about Lee
"Being innovative in my job is second nature. I’m constantly discovering ways to make methods easier and higher performing for the industry."
Meet Our People »and learn more about Samantha
"When I go to one of my mentors and let them know that I have learned something new, I am able to apply it in a real project right away which has been extremely helpful to my professional growth and has enabled me to continue achieving my goals."