Project/Laboratory Relocation Coordinator
Trenton, New Jersey
ResponsibilitiesLocation Trenton, New JerseyUS Job ID JR-031646
Imagine a world where you could detect health issues sooner to treat them more effectively. Where food and water are always safe, even in remote corners of the earth. And where scientific and medical research are enhanced to solve the greatest challenges of our times. At PerkinElmer, we imagine this world every day. Then, we innovate and collaborate to make it happen everywhere.
Our dedicated team of about 14,000 employees worldwide, pioneers scientific technologies for better detection, imaging, and informatics to help our customers work to create healthier families, improve the quality of life, and sustain the well-being and longevity of people globally.
If you are seeking a meaningful, impactful, and stimulating career, look no further.
Overview: Project Coordinator
The Project Coordinator provides project planning and execution leadership for multiple, variable scale Laboratory Relocation projects while contributing to process development, as well as episodic new business development support. The Project Coordinator is part of a best-in-class service team dedicated to a top pharmaceutical company in the industry. This position is an on-site opportunity at our customer site in Kenilworth, NJ.
Coordination of project-associated tasks, including data acquisition for project updates, process integrity and project continuity
Provide resource management support where required for multiple projects
Liaison of safety process documentation requirements for vendor/contractor deployment.
Communication to key stakeholders,
Organization and maintenance of schedules in support to PM.
Upkeep of project data and assets.
Tracking of critical processes,
Schedule and attend customer facing meetings.
Provide updates to PM related to escalation, activity updates and project dynamics.
Provide process improvement development support.
Serve a liaison between project team and customer
Manage small to medium scale projects where necessary.
- Bachelor’s degree
- A minimum of one year of experience working in a laboratory or medical environment required
- Bachelor’s degree with project experience and experience in field service
- Must be able to remain in a stationary position more than 25% of the time
- The person in this position needs to occasionally move inside and outside labs
- Occasionally move or lift up to 25 pounds
- Specific vision abilities required by this position include without limitation, the ability to observe details at close range (within a few feet of the instrument), distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception, and ability to adjust focus in order to perform the essential service functions of this position.
- Regularly operates a computer and other office machineries, such as a calculator, copy machine, and computer printer
- Paid Vacation, holiday and sick time
- Medical, Dental, Vision Coverage
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Parental Leave
- Adoption Assistance
PerkinElmer is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability status, age, or veteran status or any other characteristics protected by applicable law. PerkinElmer is committed to a culturally diverse workforce.
Featured JobsView All of Our Available Opportunities
Recently Viewed Jobs
“PerkinElmer has empowered and provided me the opportunity to learn and grow with the company. Every success is celebrated at PerkinElmer. I contribute every success to my supportive mentors and my team, the best that I have got in my entire corporate years. The sense of belongingness and respect for each other gave me a deeper meaning of what a family truly means. At PerkinElmer, I have found my family.”
“PerkinElmer is, by essence, a truly ethical company and I feel myself supported and valued. It is great to work in a place where my personal values match the company´s values, and that is PerkinElmer for me”