Sr Lab Ambassador
Thousand Oaks, California
ResponsibilitiesLocation Thousand Oaks, CaliforniaUS Job ID JR-014982
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Primary liaison for SAP and Maximo work order requests and tracking
- Check-in and check-out service providers on-site
- Expedite service from OEM and third party service providers
- Execute first level escalation procedures as necessary
- Ensure required service calls are assigned to Lab Ambassadors
- Review, verify, and confirm SAP and Maximo are in sync
- Coordination of instrument on-boarding and disposition to ensure full instrument lifecycle is managed
- Act as back-up call center resource for LAMP program
- Enter data into Maximo and/or SAP system, including work order and purchase order requisitions as well as accurate asset information
- Close completed service orders and monitor open service order to minimize delays in service
- Interact and communicate with client personnel via face-to-face, telephone, and email
- File and retrieve quality documents within auditable system
- Accountable for SAP and Maximo data integrity through Move-Add-Change Process (MAC) and continuous inventory checks
- Provide first level of response for service order requests in the lab to help ensure technical staff arrives prepared
- Bachelors Degree and 4+ years of experience in a customer service setting OR
- Associates Degree and 6+ years of experience in a customer service setting
- Administrative and customer service experience, preferably in a pharmaceutical R&D chemistry lab operations
- Demonstrated ability to provide customer service via face-to-face, email and phone
- Proficiency in use of SAP/Maximo systems and MS Office Suite, with advanced Excel skills
- Ability to work both independently and in a team environment
- Effective written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to prioritize multiple requests with different levels of urgency
- Strong organizational skills with attention to detail and accurate data entry
PerkinElmer is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability status, age, or veteran status or any other characteristics protected by applicable law. PerkinElmer is committed to a culturally diverse workforce.
Featured JobsView All of Our Available Opportunities
Recently Viewed Jobs
Meet Our People »and learn more about Rachel
"There is nothing cookie-cutter about my job. I’m never stuck doing routine tasks."
Meet Our People »and learn more about Manny
"There’s never a day I don’t think about how my team truly helps accelerate scientific research."
Meet Our People »and learn more about Lee
"Being innovative in my job is second nature. I’m constantly discovering ways to make methods easier and higher performing for the industry."
Meet Our People »and learn more about Samantha
"When I go to one of my mentors and let them know that I have learned something new, I am able to apply it in a real project right away which has been extremely helpful to my professional growth and has enabled me to continue achieving my goals."