Data Coordinator (Thousand Oaks, CA)
Thousand Oaks, California
ResponsibilitiesLocation Thousand Oaks, CaliforniaUS Job ID JR-030987
Title: Data Coordinator
Location: Thousand Oaks, CA
PerkinElmer is looking for a detail orientated, analytically minded professional to join its Data Integrity team. This position is part of the OneSource Asset Management team supporting lifecycle management of laboratory equipment for a large biopharmaceutical company developing novel therapeutics.
Duties include running reports, updating work orders in customer database, and notifying clients of work order issues. This integral role has a direct impact on the delivery of asset care services and supports PerkinElmer and the client in decision making and operational efficiency objectives.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Run reports to identify preventive maintenance work orders that fail calibrations, need to be cancelled or extended past the due date
- Work with the Service Delivery team to identify causes for work order issues
- Update work order information in customer database
- Notify clients and other key stakeholders of service impacts
- High School Degree
- 0-2 years of administrative and customer service experience
- Strong Excel skills
- Ability to work both independently and in a team environment
- Effective written and verbal communication skills
- Strong multi-tasking and organizational skills
- Knowledge of Maximo and SAP data systems a plus
PerkinElmer is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability status, age, or veteran status or any other characteristics protected by applicable law. PerkinElmer is committed to a culturally diverse workforce.
Featured JobsView All of Our Available Opportunities
Recently Viewed Jobs
“PerkinElmer has empowered and provided me the opportunity to learn and grow with the company. Every success is celebrated at PerkinElmer. I contribute every success to my supportive mentors and my team, the best that I have got in my entire corporate years. The sense of belongingness and respect for each other gave me a deeper meaning of what a family truly means. At PerkinElmer, I have found my family.”
“PerkinElmer is, by essence, a truly ethical company and I feel myself supported and valued. It is great to work in a place where my personal values match the company´s values, and that is PerkinElmer for me”