Thāne, India | Chennai, India
On the R&D team, you’ll join 700 scientists, researchers, clinicians, software developers, data scientists and engineers who work in all phases of the product development lifecycle – including concept, planning, development and validation on new product launches and patents. Together, you’ll build next-generation solutions that contribute to food safety, diagnostic innovations, drug development, big data technologies and more. The future of environmental, human and life sciences is up to you.
- Full Time
- Minimal Travel
We have found that the following traits and attributes help lead to a successful future in R&D at PerkinElmer.
There is a deep mutual respect for each other’s skills and contributions. Whether it’s taking on a new process skill or a new software skill, we are always moving forward so you never get bored – that’s what makes it exciting even after 30 years.
*Rewards may differ based on the location.
Medical, Dental and Vision
Dependent Care FSA
Health and Wellness Programs
Paid Holidays and
Life and Disability
ResponsibilitiesLocation(s) Thāne, India, Chennai, India Status Regular Job ID JR-022517
We are looking for an experienced UI Engineer who will be involved in the development of a highly scalable cloud-based integrated platform for streamlined clinical analysis, interpretation and reporting of genomic variations.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Design and develop efficient Graphical User Interfaces and applications using
- Develop database queries using Elasticsearch and PostgreSQL
- Programming to include code creation, bug fixes, and enhancements, as well as installation, monitoring, and configuration programs and scripts
- Documentation of all designs/software developed, documentation of on-going development efforts using Atlassian tools (JIRA/Confluence)
- Bachelor’s degree (computer science or related preferred)
- Experience with declarative UI frameworks like Angular/React
- Experience with relational and NoSQL databases
- Experience with Scrum practices and ceremonies
- 3+ years of software development experience
- A spirit of collaboration and transparent communication
PerkinElmer is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability status, age, or veteran status or any other characteristics protected by applicable law. PerkinElmer is committed to a culturally diverse workforce.
Featured JobsView All of Our Available Opportunities
Recently Viewed Jobs
Please be aware, PerkinElmer does not make job offers without conducting in-person interviews. We do not charge job application fees, any request for fees is not a legitimate PerkinElmer job offer. Please be aware that remote job scams have been reported against many companies, for more information please visit: https://www.consumer.ftc.gov/articles/0243-job-scams