Talent Acquisition Coordinator
ResponsibilitiesLocation Thane West, MaharashtraIN Job ID JR-011941
Location: Thane, Mumbai
Innovating for a healthier world is at the heart of everything we do. PerkinElmer enables scientists, researchers, and clinicians to deliver unique solutions to challenges across science and healthcare. As a multi-billion organization in revenue, we provide 13,000 employees with support and proven expertise to nurture your entrepreneurial ideas. This is led to over 4,000 patents and growing. Learn how you can build a rewarding career with us while making a global impact.
Our Recruiting Coordinator works closely with a team of recruiters in a fast-paced organization and is an integral partner in managing recruiting activities and building candidate relationships. The ideal candidate for this role works well independently and is comfortable managing competing priorities, with a passion for delivering exceptional customer service. You will be a part of the Talent Acquisition Operations team.
This role is part of a career path in HR and TA. Apply now: http://bit.ly/HRcoordUSA
- Schedule interviews and phone screens, working directly with candidates and hiring managers
- Arrange travel for visiting candidates
- Update candidate records and job postings in recruiting systems
- Provide follow-up correspondence to candidates on recruiting status via phone and email
- Track recruiting activities and provide candidate status through weekly reporting
- Coordinate post-interview debrief meetings and provide debrief materials
- Support intern hiring activities as needed
- Identify opportunities for improving candidate experience and scheduling efficiency
- Assist with other projects and duties as assigned
- 1+ years of HR or Recruiting Coordinator experience
- Proficient in Outlook, MS Word, Excel and Power Point
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent in Human Resources or related field
- Superb customer focus, attention to detail and organization skills
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- Ability to work in a fast paced, quickly changing environment
- Workday experience a plus
- Obsessed with the candidate experience and delivering above expectations
PerkinElmer is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability status, age, or veteran status or any other characteristics protected by applicable law. PerkinElmer is committed to a culturally diverse workforce.
Featured JobsView All of Our Available Opportunities
Recently Viewed Jobs
Meet Our People »and learn more about Rachel
"There is nothing cookie-cutter about my job. I’m never stuck doing routine tasks."
Meet Our People »and learn more about Manny
"There’s never a day I don’t think about how my team truly helps accelerate scientific research."
Meet Our People »and learn more about Lee
"Being innovative in my job is second nature. I’m constantly discovering ways to make methods easier and higher performing for the industry."
Meet Our People »and learn more about Samantha
"When I go to one of my mentors and let them know that I have learned something new, I am able to apply it in a real project right away which has been extremely helpful to my professional growth and has enabled me to continue achieving my goals."