Senior .Net Developer
Thāne India | Remote
ResponsibilitiesLocation Thane West, MaharashtraIN Job ID JR-021970
- Be part of the different core teams to work on different challenging/interesting projects based on the priorities.
- Collaborate with fellow team members on priorities, specifications, and feature implementation
- Write and document clean, efficient, functional code together with unit tests.
- Bachelor's degree
- 3+/5+ years of professional work experience
- Familiarity with common stacks
- Exceptional C# programming skills
- Experience in building robust/extensible cloud based solutions
- Experience in .NET Core platform and asp.net framework
- Experience in at least one of the frontend frameworks, React, Angular, Vue or others.
- Experience in desktop application development, WPF/WinForm/WCF
- Good understanding of restful APIs, OO, design pattern, http protocol
- Experienced in at least one relational database: MS SQL, My SQL, Postgre SQL
- Familiar with Git and Jenkins and has experience in CI/CD. Also be familiar with modern DeveOps infrastructure like Linux, Docker, Kubernetes etc.,
- Familiar with Scrum Software Development Process
- Excellent communication skills, both oral and written
- Must have strong teamwork orientation and the ability to foster collaboration within and across geographically dispersed, multi-cultural teams
- Thorough understanding of and experience with structured software development methodologies including design, development, and testing in an Agile environment
- Excellent work ethic and strong sense of ownership
- Self-Motivated, independent and innovative thinker
- Attention to detail and outcome focused
- Willingness and drive to learn new skills and technologies
- Experience in micro service architecture is a plus
- Experience in cloud based development is a plus
- Experience in non-rational database is a plus
- Health Science experience a plus
PerkinElmer is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability status, age, or veteran status or any other characteristics protected by applicable law. PerkinElmer is committed to a culturally diverse workforce.
Featured JobsView All of Our Available Opportunities
Recently Viewed Jobs
"PerkinElmer is committed to making the world a better place, from helping improve the environment to the health of people around the world. It is a company with strong values."
"Helping PerkinElmer save over 70 babies a day gives me a sense of pride and purpose."