Sr. Information Security Compliance Analyst
ResponsibilitiesLocation Thane West, Andaman and Nicobar IslandsIN Job ID JR-024490
PerkinElmer is seeking a Senior Information Security Compliance Analyst responsible for supporting the compliance efforts of a Cloud Information Security organization and completing the necessary tasks to ensure the Company is prepared for internal and external audits such as ISO27001, SSAE16 SOC 1, SOC 2.
Additionally, The Senior Information Security Compliance Analyst collects, interprets, and analyzes data to support the corporate goals and strategic initiatives. Once data has been gathered and interpreted, the Senior Information Security Compliance Analyst will report back what has been found to a wider audience as appropriate.
Responsibilities require leadership and project management experience, as well as expertise to ensure effective system-wide security analysis; intrusion detection; standards and testing; risk assessment; awareness and education; and development of policies, standards, and guidelines.
- Assist senior staff with day-to-day tasks, document reviews and updates, and other compliance policies and procedures as required.
- Recommend programmatic and technical directions and operate with a high degree of independence in matters relating decisions regarding risk, and measures for computer and network security.
- Internally assess, evaluate, and make recommendations to management regarding the adequacy of the security controls
- Ensure IT activities, processes, and procedures meet defined requirements, policies, and regulations.
- Coordinates with Security Engineers, IT Operations teams, and customers to develop and maintain the Plan of Actions and Milestones (POA&M), Acceptance of Risk (AOR) and other required security documentation, processes, and procedures.
- Work with corporate assessment team and systems staff to gather, document and review evidence in support of applicable frameworks (SOC, ISO27001).
- Work with system administrators to ensure appropriate scanning and patching activities are maintained.
- Ability to prepare security compliance reports with sufficient quality such that very minor, or no, edits are required.
- A bachelor’s degree in computer science, information technology or quantitative field with 5+ years of experience.
- Demonstrated success working in multiple compliance/audit frameworks, supporting these types of assurance: SOC 1/SOC 2 (SSAE18) and ISO 27001.
- 3+ years prior work experience in requirements development, program management, and/or process improvement efforts in a technical company, preferably at a SaaS provider.
- Ability to understand and work effectively against metrics/KPIs which assess program performance. The ability to partner with and effectively communicate to security, engineering, and dev/ops staff.
- Experience working on a remote team in an asynchronous workflow.
- Ability to recommend system enhancements or compensating controls to remediate security deficiencies.
- Experience driving projects/systems through a security assessment process.
- Proficiency in explaining complex policies and protocols in simple terms.
- Related experience performing a wide variety of information assurance duties.
- Analytical, problem solving, detail-oriented mindset.
Candidates must have excellent verbal and written communication skills, strong analytical skills with the ability to evaluate situations and develop decision recommendations or enhancements. Must have the ability to follow processes and manage tasks within multiple initiatives/projects concurrently. To be successful in this role you must possess a highly organized approach to work and have effective time management across multiple tasks and priorities. Applicants need to have a strong desire to learn new skills and technologies and be able to work well independently and collaboratively within a team environment.
PerkinElmer is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability status, age, or veteran status or any other characteristics protected by applicable law. PerkinElmer is committed to a culturally diverse workforce.
Featured JobsView All of Our Available Opportunities
Recently Viewed Jobs
“PerkinElmer has empowered and provided me the opportunity to learn and grow with the company. Every success is celebrated at PerkinElmer. I contribute every success to my supportive mentors and my team, the best that I have got in my entire corporate years. The sense of belongingness and respect for each other gave me a deeper meaning of what a family truly means. At PerkinElmer, I have found my family.”
“PerkinElmer is, by essence, a truly ethical company and I feel myself supported and valued. It is great to work in a place where my personal values match the company´s values, and that is PerkinElmer for me”