Software Development Supervisor
Thāne India | Remote
ResponsibilitiesLocation Thane West, MaharashtraIN Job ID JR-035124
Software Development Supervisor– R&D
Sr. Manager - R&D
We are seeking an experienced leader of software development team with proven record of delivery and ability to lead in a fast paced environment while interacting effectively with various stakeholders. The successful candidate will be responsible for implementing software solutions to address complex business issues in Life Sciences domain.
Span of Control
Positions reporting to this position: team members as required
- 5+ years of experience in managing software development teams, business degree a +
- Effective in interacting with business functions outside of R&D: Services, Support, IT.
- Strong people management skills
- Well-versed with project management methodologies and process management – Agile, Scrum, Kanban, CPM, Six Sigma
- Effective use of tools like JIRA, Teams, Slack, Confluence, SharePoint, Perforce, vSphere, SVN.
- Experience in different technology stacks, languages, development tools including .Net, Java, database technologies
Special Skills & Knowledge
- Degree in Computer Science or Computer Engineering;
- Life Sciences domain experience
- SCRUM Master certification
- Formal Project Management training
- Software team leadership to deliver products on time and with quality.
- SCRUM Master role as needed
- Effective reporting and interaction with R&D management and Product Management on matters of roadmap and delivery
- Guide team members in their training and learning
- Guide teams in adopting new tools, technologies and processes.
- Collaborate with peer organizations to align activities for best outcome.
- Work with R&D Management and Product Management on roadmap, delivery and on customer satisfaction matters.
PerkinElmer is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability status, age, or veteran status or any other characteristics protected by applicable law. PerkinElmer is committed to a culturally diverse workforce.
Featured JobsView All of Our Available Opportunities
Recently Viewed Jobs
"PerkinElmer is committed to making the world a better place, from helping improve the environment to the health of people around the world. It is a company with strong values."
"Helping PerkinElmer save over 70 babies a day gives me a sense of pride and purpose."