Senior Spotfire Developer
ResponsibilitiesLocation Thane West, MaharashtraIN Job ID JR-020157
Education & Experience:
- BA/BS in computer related field
- Minimum of 5 years of progressive post-baccalaureate experience in developing and implementing reports, dashboards, and visualizations
- Expertise in TIBCO Spotfire development
- Strong understanding of TIBCO Spotfire reporting standards and best practices
- Excellent troubleshooting skills and ability to quickly resolve issues
- Ability to optimize dashboards with large volumes of data
- Strong in data warehouse concepts and data modeling
- Strong SQL skills to retrieve and analyze data from database tables and views (Redshift, Oracle, SQL Server)
- Ability to mentor others on visualization creation and delivery
- Proven ability to provide Spotfire end user training
- Proven ability to translate business requirements, create robust technical designs, and implement and maintain analytical solutions
- Strong collaboration skills with business and internal team (in global setting)
- Strong presentation and communication skills (both verbal and written) as required to partner closely with the business and project teams
- Ability to produce clear, understandable documentation geared toward all audiences
- Solid understanding of life cycle management of the code and code repositories
- Strong bias for action with a results-driven, detail-oriented mindset and ability to handle tough problems with firm deadlines
- Ability to handle multiple priorities in a fast-paced, dynamic environment
Preferred Skills / Experience:
- Spotfire Administration
- Performing Spotfire upgrades / maintenance
- Experience with R or Python
- Data Science
- Knowledge of Agile methodology
- Industry knowledge in Biotech, Life Sciences, Pharma
PerkinElmer is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability status, age, or veteran status or any other characteristics protected by applicable law. PerkinElmer is committed to a culturally diverse workforce.
Featured JobsView All of Our Available Opportunities
Recently Viewed Jobs
Meet Our People »and learn more about Rachel
"There is nothing cookie-cutter about my job. I’m never stuck doing routine tasks."
Meet Our People »and learn more about Manny
"There’s never a day I don’t think about how my team truly helps accelerate scientific research."
Meet Our People »and learn more about Lee
"Being innovative in my job is second nature. I’m constantly discovering ways to make methods easier and higher performing for the industry."
Meet Our People »and learn more about Samantha
"When I go to one of my mentors and let them know that I have learned something new, I am able to apply it in a real project right away which has been extremely helpful to my professional growth and has enabled me to continue achieving my goals."