Senior Software Test Engineer_Collaborative Team
Thāne India | India
ResponsibilitiesLocation Thane West, MaharashtraIN Job ID JR-029000
Job Role and Responsibilities –
- Create and perform detailed, comprehensive and well-structured test plans and test cases
- Identify, record, document thoroughly and track bugs
- Stay up-to-date with new testing tools and technologies
- Work as a member of the scrum team including planning, estimating, and verifying user stories and acceptance criteria
- Integrate test framework with CI/CD systems
- Liaise with internal teams (e.g. developers and product managers)
- Become a user expert on how our products work, gaining an understanding of the strengths and weaknesses; and championing customer issues in order to ensure they have a positive experience.
- Help determining the testability of a product or design
Basic Qualifications –
- Computer Science and/ or Science-based Bachelor’s degree
- 3+/5+ years of experience qualifying high-volume, scalable software solutions and API’s.
- Experience working in an agile/scrum environment
- Excellent working knowledge of Windows/Linux operating systems
- Excellent understanding of Quality Assurance life cycle, methodologies and best practices
- Excellent knowledge in test case management and bug tracking systems such as Jira & Zephyr
- Experience in transforming manual test cases into automated test cases
- Experience / Familiar in one of the automation test frameworks, Coded UI, Appium, Selenium, Cucumber, PyTest, etc.
- Working knowledge of one of the programming languages, Python, C#
- Experience in test documentation, defect analysis, tracking and reporting
- Experience in BDD test cases is a plus
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal
- Passion for quality, creating new solutions and change
- Strong emphasis on learning quickly and staying current with new technologies
- Self-motivated, independent thinker with excellent troubleshooting skills
- Ability to work within a multi-site, multicultural team
Preferred Qualifications -
- Experience in Life Sciences or Healthcare is a plus
- Experience with unit test frameworks such as nUnit, Jasmine, Karma, Protractor
- Experience testing systems at a large scale (Performance, Stress, Load testing etc.)
- Experience working with Cloud (AWS, GCP or Azure) and testing microservices.
- Experience working with Jenkins, Chef scripts or similar
PerkinElmer is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability status, age, or veteran status or any other characteristics protected by applicable law. PerkinElmer is committed to a culturally diverse workforce.
Featured JobsView All of Our Available Opportunities
Recently Viewed Jobs
"PerkinElmer is committed to making the world a better place, from helping improve the environment to the health of people around the world. It is a company with strong values."
"Helping PerkinElmer save over 70 babies a day gives me a sense of pride and purpose."