Senior MDM EBX Developer
ResponsibilitiesLocation Thane West, MaharashtraIN Job ID JR-016228
Senior MDM Developer
Senior MDM Developer you are part of a team of professionals who plan, manage, deliver projects and provide support to meet defined deliverables, processes, tools, and support. As part of the MDM function you will work with business owners, data source application teams, Enterprise Business Analytics teams to ensure the successful implementation of PerkinElmer’s Master Data Management program. As a professional, you will need excellent technical, design, support skills in your toolset with the ability to understand how the technology works in the other areas of MDM.
- Collaborate with Architects – MDM and Solution Architects to enhance MDM System to meet business needs
- Design, develop, debug real-time integration services using Service Oriented Architecture, REST APIs, Data Quality Services, and Workflow solutions.
- Partner with DBA’s and support teams in Transition, Support, Troubleshooting, Management Reports, Monitoring
- Manage environments (schedule refreshes, env migrations, health check, backups, load)
- Provide required support for regular releases including coordination of code moves from dev to test/QA to stage to prod instances, IT/Business validations, and participation in enterprise wide release meetings
- Own all production incidents, triaging (Technical, Data, and Functional), assignment, and resolution.
- Work closely with Data Warehousing, Business Intelligence, and other application (SAP ERP, SFDC etc.) teams to resolve cross functional/technical/data issues
- Maintain SLA and OLA documents with Bus Ops and IT Ops. Warranty Support after go-live.
- Work with offshore team on support and development tasks
- Assist in estimating Cost and Resource for enhancements and new projects
- Perform Complex Data Analysis and Data Profiling
- Must have a minimum of 7 years of experience in IT industry with a minimum of 5 years of experience in design, development and implementing systems in ETL, MDM and Analytics.
- At least 5+ years of experience in ETL and MDM full lifecycle implementations.
- Communication, analytical and interpersonal skills at all levels
- Strong business and cross functional partnership experience required, with proven track record of successfully driving cross functional initiatives, enhancements and support issues.
- Strong SQL design, development, tuning and troubleshooting experience required.
- Strong engineering skills with experience of working in agile driven projects.
- A deep understanding and experience of working on MDM products, such as Talend, Ataccama, or Informatica.
- Must have past experience with SAP customer and material masters
- Should have past experience with Salesforce.com Sales or Service Cloud
- Comprehensive knowledge of ETL and Data Quality processes in MDM space.
- Experience in Integration of ETL, Data Quality and MDM components with respect to real-time and near real-time requirements.
- Experience with Salesforce data quality tools, such as DemandTools, would be a plus
- Understanding Java applications and Frameworks is a plus.
- Deep understanding of MDM SIF API’s for real time integration or near real-time integration of MDM with external applications
- Good understanding of Master Data Management concepts, core components of the tools, Methodologies and ability to apply this knowledge in building MDM solutions.
- Experience and understanding of Enterprise Information Management best practices
- Understanding of data Integration and processing principles (ETL – Extract, Transform, Load). ETL experience like Talend or any other tool is a plus
- Strong technical expertise in master data management, data enrichment, data integration and data transformation technologies and tools. Strong coding skills in PL/SQL
- Experience with one of the sprint-based Agile methodology
- Experience with Jira
- Past experience with Mergers & Acquisitions (M&A) a plus.
- Experience with the following types of Tools: PowerBI, Spotfire, MS SQL, Oracle, My SQL, Redshift, Jira, MS Office 365 SharePoint, MS Project, Informatica, Talend, Ataccama, Talend Meta Data Manager, Erwin.
PerkinElmer is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability status, age, or veteran status or any other characteristics protected by applicable law. PerkinElmer is committed to a culturally diverse workforce.
Featured JobsView All of Our Available Opportunities
Recently Viewed Jobs
Meet Our People »and learn more about Rachel
"There is nothing cookie-cutter about my job. I’m never stuck doing routine tasks."
Meet Our People »and learn more about Manny
"There’s never a day I don’t think about how my team truly helps accelerate scientific research."
Meet Our People »and learn more about Lee
"Being innovative in my job is second nature. I’m constantly discovering ways to make methods easier and higher performing for the industry."
Meet Our People »and learn more about Samantha
"When I go to one of my mentors and let them know that I have learned something new, I am able to apply it in a real project right away which has been extremely helpful to my professional growth and has enabled me to continue achieving my goals."