Senior IT Business System Analyst - SAP MM
Thāne India | Krakow (City) Poland
ResponsibilitiesLocation Thane West, MaharashtraIN Job ID JR-032399
Imagine a world where you could detect health issues sooner to treat them more effectively, where food and water are always safe, even in remote corners of the earth. And where scientific and medical research are enhanced to solve the greatest challenges of our times. At PerkinElmer, we imagine this world every day. Then, we innovate and collaborate to make it happen everywhere. Our dedicated team of about 14,000 employees worldwide, pioneers scientific technologies for better detection, imaging, and informatics to help our customers work to create healthier families, improve the quality of life, and sustain the well-being and longevity of people globally. If you are seeking a meaningful, impactful, and stimulating career, look no further.
Business Analyst oversees the development, validation, implementation and day-to-day performance of the SAP MM system.These activities are performed in compliance with industry regulations, site operating procedures, quality/safety policies and cost/processing time standards.All activities are done in partnership and collaboration with departments associated with Global Trade, Customs & Compliance
- Support all implementations relating to the SAP MM Module.
- Analyze Material Management, Production Planning practices & requirements.
- Lead or co-lead projects pertaining to new SAP MM functionality ensuring blueprints, configuration, specifications, training, testing, cut-over, Go-Live Support & Validation Documentation are properly planned for & executed properly.
- Maintain & Improve the existing SAP MM Module.
- Recommend Solutions to improve business practices via existing SAP MM functionality.
- Assist end-users with identifying & resolving technical issues.
Skills & required experience:
- Bachelors in Information Technology or Applied Sciences.
- Expertise in SAP Module design, configuration & implementation.
- Minimum 7 years’ experience in configuring & implementing SAP MM
- 3-4 SAP full life cycle implementations.
- In-depth knowledge of the Compliance, Customs/Risk Management functions of SAP MM.
- Basic understanding of SAP SD, WM and PP modules a plus.
- Experience with software validation in FDA environment.
- Experience developing collaborative relationships and partnerships with the business and technology departments that drive business results.
- The ability to effectively build relationships with individuals at all levels of the organization.
- Excellent communication and influencing skills.
- Practical problem solving and critical thinking skills.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Ability to prepare metrics that can report on the performance of the system.
PerkinElmer is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability status, age, or veteran status or any other characteristics protected by applicable law. PerkinElmer is committed to a culturally diverse workforce.
Featured JobsView All of Our Available Opportunities
Recently Viewed Jobs
"PerkinElmer is committed to making the world a better place, from helping improve the environment to the health of people around the world. It is a company with strong values."
"Helping PerkinElmer save over 70 babies a day gives me a sense of pride and purpose."