Senior DevOps Engineer
Thāne, India | Hyderabad, India
ResponsibilitiesLocation Thane West, MaharashtraIN Job ID JR-020776
We are a fast-moving team looking for an individual with a passion to Lead the transformation to DevOps and Continuous Delivery across the organization. Work directly with the Development, QA, Support using agile methodologies, to implement innovative, reliable and secure solutions in Cloud.
- Work together with the development teams to bring new products into the cloud.
- Design, implement and maintain AWS infrastructure including operation, security and compliance aspects.
- Create process to perform continuous deployment, including full orchestration of deployment process.
- Develop tools and scripts to improve efficiency of operational tasks.
- Create and provide best practices to the organization for DevOps, SecOps, CI/CD, and infrastructure.
- Implement monitoring processes and design/deploy monitoring dashboards.
- Build and support system automation, deployment, and continuous integration tools.
- Thoroughly demonstrated working knowledge of Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) methodology (processes, and deliverables).
- Help to maintain and monitor production environments.
- Help to design and support internal development environments inside both AWS and Azure.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills required
- Must be able to communicate effectively with other team members
- 4-10 years demonstrated experience.
- 1-5 years working with AWS.
- 1-5 years working in Linux environments.
- 1-5 years Scripting Languages with at Bash or Python.
- 1-5 years using Git SCM, GithHub.
- Experience with Agile Methodology.
- Experience in Cloud Infrastructures and Deployment Models.
- Experience in understanding and execution of Cloud best practices with respect to Operations and Security.
- Experience with AWS Services and CLI.
- Container Infrastructure, ECS, EKS, Kubernetes, Docker Swarm.
- Experience with Apache Nifi, Nginx, MongoDB, RabbitMQ and/or ElasticSearch and Cluster Configurations.
- Jira, Confluence, Jenkins, TeamCity, Artifactory, DockerHub, Github.
- Experience Administering Databases such as Postgres, MariaDb, Mongo, MySQL, and or MSSQL.
- Log Aggregation experience using SumoLogic or similar tools.
PerkinElmer is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability status, age, or veteran status or any other characteristics protected by applicable law. PerkinElmer is committed to a culturally diverse workforce.
Featured JobsView All of Our Available Opportunities
Recently Viewed Jobs
“PerkinElmer has empowered and provided me the opportunity to learn and grow with the company. Every success is celebrated at PerkinElmer. I contribute every success to my supportive mentors and my team, the best that I have got in my entire corporate years. The sense of belongingness and respect for each other gave me a deeper meaning of what a family truly means. At PerkinElmer, I have found my family.”
“PerkinElmer is, by essence, a truly ethical company and I feel myself supported and valued. It is great to work in a place where my personal values match the company´s values, and that is PerkinElmer for me”