Thāne, India | Krakow (City), Poland
ResponsibilitiesLocation Thane West, MaharashtraIN Job ID JR-016602
- BS/MS Computer Science or equivalent
- Minimum 2-5+ years of experience as a Senior developer in Java or .NET technologies.
- Experience in design and implementation of high performing and highly scalable websites/applications
- Experience in Java/C#, Spring MVC or ASP.NET MVC framework, and solid experience in design patterns, unit testing etc.
- Experience working with AWS services such as EC2, Lambda, S3, ECS, API Gateway etc and using tools such as Terraform, Ansible etc
- Follow all security practices and identify areas and processes where performance and scalability can be improved. Make and justify recommendations for improvement.
Special Skills & Knowledge
- Experience in Endeca, ATG and BCC, Solr, any Headless CMS.
- Strong analytical, conceptual and technical skills with ability to translate business needs into technical solutions
- Support the evaluation, selection, design, development and maintenance of the platforms
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills required
- Must be able to communicate effectively across all levels of the organization
- Creative problem-solving skills and ability to effectively communicate and translate feedback, needs and solutions
- Must have strong teamwork orientation and the ability to foster collaboration within and across teams
- Thorough understanding of and experience with structured software development methodologies including design, development and testing in an Agile environment
- Participate in development of solutions in cases of new technology direction and/or proof of concepts
- Excellent work ethic and strong sense of ownership of end result
- Provide strategic thinking and leadership pertaining in cloud technologies and building scalable websites
- Help maintain a culture of high quality
PerkinElmer is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability status, age, or veteran status or any other characteristics protected by applicable law. PerkinElmer is committed to a culturally diverse workforce.
Featured JobsView All of Our Available Opportunities
Recently Viewed Jobs
Meet Our People »and learn more about Rachel
"There is nothing cookie-cutter about my job. I’m never stuck doing routine tasks."
Meet Our People »and learn more about Manny
"There’s never a day I don’t think about how my team truly helps accelerate scientific research."
Meet Our People »and learn more about Lee
"Being innovative in my job is second nature. I’m constantly discovering ways to make methods easier and higher performing for the industry."
Meet Our People »and learn more about Samantha
"When I go to one of my mentors and let them know that I have learned something new, I am able to apply it in a real project right away which has been extremely helpful to my professional growth and has enabled me to continue achieving my goals."