Salesforce System Engineer
ResponsibilitiesLocation Thane West, MaharashtraIN Job ID JR-016722
Key Duties & Responsibilities:
- Service Tickets: Manage day to day support issues from JIRA
- Salesforce Development: Works as a junior engineer to resolve front end issues in Salesforce, research root causes and perform unit testing.
- Collaborate with project teams to estimate, plan, and manage new feature development, configuration, testing, and rollout
- Work with the system architect to assist in the design and implementation of Force.com solutions that align to industry best practices and deliver on business needs and value
- Effectively manage communication and relationships with project team and stakeholders - both technical and business
- Resolve support tickets that require Force.com system configuration access to ensure industry, business, security and quality standards are met
- Complete regular internal Force.com applicable system audits and prepare for upgrades
- Handle basic administrative functions including user account maintenance, reports and dashboards, workflows and other routine tasks
- Assist in training of business liaisons on new Force.com processes and procedures
- Excellent project management skills and a positive attitude
- Demonstrated ability to meet deadlines, handle and prioritize simultaneous requests, and manage laterally and upwards
- Creative and analytical thinker with strong problem-solving skills
- Must demonstrate exceptional verbal and written communication skills
- Must demonstrate ability to communicate effectively at all levels of the organization
- Ability to critically evaluate information gathered from multiple sources, reconcile conflicts, decompose high-level information into details, abstract up from low-level information to a general understanding, and distinguish user requests from the underlying true needs
- Ability to assess the impact of new requirements on Salesforce.com and all upstream and downstream applications, systems and processes
- Minimum three years of experience as a Salesforce.com administrator
- Proven ability to design and implement new processes and facilitate user adoption.
- Strong understanding of the Force.com platform, with the ability to build custom apps and objects, formula fields, flows, custom views, and other content of intermediate complexity
- Strong understanding of Salesforce.com best practices and functionality
- A documented history of successfully driving projects to completion
- A demonstrated ability to understand and articulate complex requirements
- Previous experience working in a SCRUM or agile environment preferred
PerkinElmer is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability status, age, or veteran status or any other characteristics protected by applicable law. PerkinElmer is committed to a culturally diverse workforce.
Featured JobsView All of Our Available Opportunities
Recently Viewed Jobs
Meet Our People »and learn more about Rachel
"There is nothing cookie-cutter about my job. I’m never stuck doing routine tasks."
Meet Our People »and learn more about Manny
"There’s never a day I don’t think about how my team truly helps accelerate scientific research."
Meet Our People »and learn more about Lee
"Being innovative in my job is second nature. I’m constantly discovering ways to make methods easier and higher performing for the industry."
Meet Our People »and learn more about Samantha
"When I go to one of my mentors and let them know that I have learned something new, I am able to apply it in a real project right away which has been extremely helpful to my professional growth and has enabled me to continue achieving my goals."