People Analyst - Human Capital Intelligence
Thāne, India | , India
ResponsibilitiesLocation Thane West, MaharashtraIN Job ID JR-023111
People Analyst – Human Capital Intelligence
At PerkinElmer, we are working to build a better tomorrow and our people play an instrumental role implementing that vision. Joining the Human Capital Intelligence Team as a People Analyst you will be helping enable leaders to understand their workforces.
In this role you will assist the Human Capital Intelligence Team deliver actionable insights at scale to Human Resources and business leaders. You will enhance and maintain existing processes, build end-to-end processes to enable automated analytics, and consult with stakeholders throughout the organization to understand their needs for workforce research projects and reoccurring insights.
- Design, build, and support reoccurring scorecards and dashboards by developing automated data processes
- Design and execute ad hoc statistical analyses by crafting hypotheses, developing data pipelines, and deriving insights
- Apply advanced analytic techniques to deepen insights and strengthen stories that have business impact
- Partner with stakeholders to advocate for process enhancements and data-driven decisioning making across the employee lifecycle
- Use a broad set of analytical tools and techniques to effectively tell compelling stories to target audiences, including senior leadership
- Turn analyses into actionable data-driven insights and make business recommendations that support the strategic talent objectives of the organization
- Ability to visualize and summarize data accurately and concisely for non-technical audiences
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- High attention to detail
- 1-3 years total experience in analytics, human resources, or people analytics
- Strong analytical problem-solving skills
- Experience managing priorities and timelines without significant oversight
- Proficient in Excel and experience with other analytics tools (i.e. SQL, Tableau, R, Python, PowerBI, SPSS)
- Prior experience with people analytics or HR tools (Workday) preferred
- Academic background in statistics, data analytics, data science, or other related STEM degree preferred
PerkinElmer is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability status, age, or veteran status or any other characteristics protected by applicable law. PerkinElmer is committed to a culturally diverse workforce.
Featured JobsView All of Our Available Opportunities
Recently Viewed Jobs
Meet Our People »and learn more about Rachel
"There is nothing cookie-cutter about my job. I’m never stuck doing routine tasks."
Meet Our People »and learn more about Manny
"There’s never a day I don’t think about how my team truly helps accelerate scientific research."
Meet Our People »and learn more about Lee
"Being innovative in my job is second nature. I’m constantly discovering ways to make methods easier and higher performing for the industry."
Meet Our People »and learn more about Samantha
"When I go to one of my mentors and let them know that I have learned something new, I am able to apply it in a real project right away which has been extremely helpful to my professional growth and has enabled me to continue achieving my goals."