Microsoft 365/AD/System Adminstrator
ResponsibilitiesLocation Thane West, MaharashtraIN Job ID JR-028235
- BS in Computer Science, Computer Engineering or equivalent experience
- 5-10 years system administration experience.
Special Skills & Knowledge
- Microsoft Office 365 and On-Premise Administration
- Exchange Online/On Premise Administration
- Understanding of Microsoft services such as Azure/Active Directory/AD Sync, DHCP GPO, and DNS.
- Familiar with Security, Compliance and Sox/Auditing
- Knowledge of Linux and cloud automation would be a plus.
- Good understanding of general business operations and needs.
- Excellent inter-personal skills.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Problem solving and analytical capabilities.
- Ability to execute assigned tasks swiftly, efficiently, and qualitative
- Become a trusted resource to the management team.
- Identify needs, propose solutions, and resolve problems.
- Proactive approach to solving technical, process and business relationships
- Install, configure, update, patch and troubleshoot various Enterprise Applications and server operating systems associated with them.
- Contribute to and maintain system standards
- Quickly learn new technologies to professional level skill
- Assist with configuration/implementation of cloud based services.
- Research and recommend innovative, and where possible automated approaches for system administration tasks.
- Responsibilities sometimes require working evenings and weekends, sometimes with little advanced notice
PerkinElmer is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability status, age, or veteran status or any other characteristics protected by applicable law. PerkinElmer is committed to a culturally diverse workforce.
Featured JobsView All of Our Available Opportunities
Recently Viewed Jobs
"PerkinElmer is committed to making the world a better place, from helping improve the environment to the health of people around the world. It is a company with strong values."
"Helping PerkinElmer save over 70 babies a day gives me a sense of pride and purpose."