MDM Information Architect
Thāne, India | Bengaluru, India
ResponsibilitiesLocation Thane West, MaharashtraIN Job ID JR-017464
- Prepare 3-year strategy roadmap on Enterprise MDM multi-domain capabilities
- Define business data stewardship processes for managing master and reference data (who can create, update, and delete/discontinue business-related master data) used throughout business lifecycle in conjunction with the functional and business teams
- Implement and oversee an enterprise Data Governance program structure, process, and associated roles and responsibilities, and meeting cadence
- Develop Data Quality Roadmap
- Working with the EA, implement new Enterprise Master Data Management strategies
- Identify, analyze and present latest industry innovations and implementations in the MDM workspace.
- Drive implementation/adoption of the data strategy, operations and roadmap
- Lead the process flow, and implementation of master and reference data entities critical to the PerkinElmer and its business partners
- Using expertise to provide oversight of architectural design and implementation strategies, and to ensure functional requirements are met
- Enhance Data Governance processes in support of MDM implementations
- Ensuring data quality management principles, processes and best practices are applied to establish data consistency and accuracy while implementing Data Governance involving multiple global source systems
- Ensure proper coordination among cross-functional teams for decision making, ownership of data associated data elements
- Work with Business and IT areas to collaborate on MDM functionalities
- Assists with requirements and design specifications for new projects
- Maintain a backlog of features to be prioritized, budgeted and executed
- Be the trusted resource of data and its approved uses and Create a central repository of the data and usage rights
- Monitor and enforce data policies, procedures and standards. Identify gaps in compliance and work with data owners/custodians to put plans in place
- Define and launch data quality improvement efforts to continuously improve those results (Tracks data issues, find root cause analysis and drive resolutions in a timely manner)
- Measure data quality and report results
- Ensure that data owners are routinely assessing data against business needs and reporting appropriate KPIs
- 5+ years of experience in Enterprise Data management
- 3+ years of experience building multi-domain MDM solutions (Customer, Product, Price, Supplier, etc)
- Experience implementing or managing Enterprise Master Data Management to manage the definition and lifecycle of key enterprise master and reference data entities along with Data Governance and Meta Data Management
- Experience with an industry leading Master Data Management tools/application, TIBCO EBX5 a plus
- Proven track record of developing and implementing data governance, stewardship and operations process and procedures.
- Experience to able to lead a team and build consensus
- Analytical or deep data mining skills
- Strong systems aptitude, able to identify opportunities to leverage technology as a productivity enabler
- Excellent interpersonal skills, including strong verbal and written communication skills
- Employs a collaborative skill set with demonstrated ability to influence outcomes in a cross-functional, matrix organization
- Ability to work independently as well as in team environment
- Highly motivated self-starter, driven for results, effective at prioritizing and managing complex initiatives concurrently
- Ability to conform into presentations, processes flow charts and statuses
- Ability to develop and oversee strategic solutions
- Ability to drive change
- Process Improvement background, Lean or Six Sigma will be plus.
- Proven success in contributing to a team-oriented environment
- Proven ability to work creatively and analytically in a problem-solving environment
- Excellent leadership, communication (written and oral) and interpersonal skills
PerkinElmer is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability status, age, or veteran status or any other characteristics protected by applicable law. PerkinElmer is committed to a culturally diverse workforce.
Featured JobsView All of Our Available Opportunities
Recently Viewed Jobs
Meet Our People »and learn more about Rachel
"There is nothing cookie-cutter about my job. I’m never stuck doing routine tasks."
Meet Our People »and learn more about Manny
"There’s never a day I don’t think about how my team truly helps accelerate scientific research."
Meet Our People »and learn more about Lee
"Being innovative in my job is second nature. I’m constantly discovering ways to make methods easier and higher performing for the industry."
Meet Our People »and learn more about Samantha
"When I go to one of my mentors and let them know that I have learned something new, I am able to apply it in a real project right away which has been extremely helpful to my professional growth and has enabled me to continue achieving my goals."