Manager - Taxation
ResponsibilitiesLocation Thane West, MaharashtraIN Job ID JR-034380
- Responsible for all the transactional activities of the Direct tax such as handling Tax Audit, Transfer pricing audit, Corporate Income tax return Filing, Master filing submissions and monthly workings/Payments such as TDS, TCS, Quarterly Advance Tax etc.
- Preparation of Schedules and Supporting required for handling the Tax Audit (Form 3CD) and compilation of Form 3CEB for IN10 and IN20.
- Gathers tax information required for filing requirement of Master file in India under CbcR reporting requirement.
- Responsible for all tasks associated with the maintenance of tax records.
- Responsible for all the transactional activities from GST compliance point of view for various states for IN10 and IN20.
- Responsible for Monthly GST liability for various states, ensure timely payment of the tax.
- Gathers tax information required to prepare tax returns and and timely filing of GSTR1, GST3B etc.
- Compiles the data required for the GST audit and assessments.
- Responds to questions and requests on tax related information from internal departments/vendors/customers.
- Provides documents/records for various tax assessment with various tax government authorities including CST and VAT assessments for earlier years.
- Coordinate with customers/credit collection and vendors for collection and issuance of C-forms.
- Liaison with the internal and statutory auditor for queries raised.
- Involved in monthly closing of accounting of tax related activities.
- Preparing tax related reports for the global team.
- Ensuring all the changes in tax rules (if any) are updated in all the impacted systems.
PerkinElmer is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability status, age, or veteran status or any other characteristics protected by applicable law. PerkinElmer is committed to a culturally diverse workforce.
Featured JobsView All of Our Available Opportunities
Recently Viewed Jobs
"PerkinElmer is committed to making the world a better place, from helping improve the environment to the health of people around the world. It is a company with strong values."
"Helping PerkinElmer save over 70 babies a day gives me a sense of pride and purpose."