Manager - .Net Developer
ResponsibilitiesLocation Thane West, MaharashtraIN Job ID JR-033391
- Technical leadership of development teams and solutions to deliver high quality software.
- Strong organization skills to manage multiple timelines and complete tasks quickly within the constraints of project timelines and budgets.
- Expert knowledge of professional software engineering practices for the full software development life cycle including coding standards, code reviews, source control management, build processes, testing, and operations.
- Drive and or take part in technical solutions discussions, diving deep into the details with teams and ensure the delivery of best-in-class system solutions architecture.
- Developing solutions using a variety of technologies and tools to manage on-premises and cloud-based systems together.
- Identifying the requirements, analyse the alternatives, and conduct product recommendations related to the platform and software
- Document both high-level and detailed specifications for complex architectures and designs.
- Mentor and work closely with Team members on day-to-day project work efforts
- 10+ years of experience in developing enterprise application development.
- 5+ years of experience in delivering solution/technical architecture in the cloud (AWS)
- 5+ years of experience in Big Data or Analytics or database management in the cloud
- 5+ years of experience in delivering projects and handling teams.
- Strong hands-on experience with Microsoft technologies, specifically: NET.NET Core, ASP.NET, C#, MVC, - ORM, Dapper.
- Strong experience in IIS, PostgreSql, Designimplementationoptimization, etc.
- Experience in Unit testing & Test-Driven Development.
- Experience in iterative development methodologies like Agile with project management tools like Jira & DevOps.
- Experience in event-driven, microservices and server less implementations
- Have hands-on experience implementing data analytics solutions using AWS services: VPC, EC2, S3, AutoScaling, CloudFormation, LakeFormation, DMS, Kinesis, Kafka, CDC processing Redshift, RDS,Cloudtrail, CloudWatch, Docker, Lambda, AI/ML,etc
- Familiarity with emerging technologies (Cloud Serverless infrastructure, docker, NoSQLBigData technologies).
- Familiarity with the Technology stack available in the industry for data management, data ingestion, capture, processing and curation: Kafka, HVR, Talend, Hadoop, Hive, Spark, etc.
- Familiarity with Agile/Scrum processes, experience and clear understanding of how to plan and execute within sprints
- Excellent troubleshooting and communication skills.
- AWS Solution Architect Certification or higher
- Bachelor’s degree or Masters (computer science or related preferred)
PerkinElmer is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability status, age, or veteran status or any other characteristics protected by applicable law. PerkinElmer is committed to a culturally diverse workforce.
Featured JobsView All of Our Available Opportunities
Recently Viewed Jobs
"PerkinElmer is committed to making the world a better place, from helping improve the environment to the health of people around the world. It is a company with strong values."
"Helping PerkinElmer save over 70 babies a day gives me a sense of pride and purpose."