Laboratory Information System Developer
Thāne, India | Chennai, India
ResponsibilitiesLocation Thane West, MaharashtraIN Job ID JR-019939
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Design, develop and test applications using ASP.Net, MSSQL Server and other related components.
- Manage SQL users and SQL jobs, set up and manage websites on Microsoft IIS server
- Build and manage inbound and outbound system interfaces and integration with third party platforms
- Support and participate in Application Life Cycle Management processes such as defect tracking, build and deployment management, version control and continuous integration of new enhancements
- Support maintenance and training of Laboratory Information System. Responsible for the day to day operations of the LIS. Off hour On-call services may be required.
- Working with multiple business stakeholders to gather user requirements and/or identifying system problems and analyzing, documenting, developing, and presenting recommended solutions to various audiences
- Minimum Bachelor degree (computer science or related preferred)
- 3-5 years’ experience in developing and managing Laboratory Information System experience required
- Proficient in ASP.Net, SQL and MSSQL Server
- Experience in managing webserver and SQL server administration
- Excellent communication and project management skills
- Attention to detail and drive for results
- Strong project management background
- Analytical and process-oriented mindset
PerkinElmer is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability status, age, or veteran status or any other characteristics protected by applicable law. PerkinElmer is committed to a culturally diverse workforce.
Featured JobsView All of Our Available Opportunities
Recently Viewed Jobs
Meet Our People »and learn more about Rachel
"There is nothing cookie-cutter about my job. I’m never stuck doing routine tasks."
Meet Our People »and learn more about Manny
"There’s never a day I don’t think about how my team truly helps accelerate scientific research."
Meet Our People »and learn more about Lee
"Being innovative in my job is second nature. I’m constantly discovering ways to make methods easier and higher performing for the industry."
Meet Our People »and learn more about Samantha
"When I go to one of my mentors and let them know that I have learned something new, I am able to apply it in a real project right away which has been extremely helpful to my professional growth and has enabled me to continue achieving my goals."