Junior Lab Technologist
ResponsibilitiesLocation Thane West, MaharashtraIN Job ID JR-035031
- To handle prenatal and newborn screening.
- Responsibility of maintaining TAT with a routine follow up from sample receipt to reporting and storage, Quality control monitoring and risk calculation with Life cycle.
- Final report generation and first level checking.
- Documentation of the records and other statistical information.
- Need to follow quality manual, safety manual and relevant SOP’s.
PerkinElmer is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability status, age, or veteran status or any other characteristics protected by applicable law. PerkinElmer is committed to a culturally diverse workforce.
Featured JobsView All of Our Available Opportunities
Recently Viewed Jobs
"PerkinElmer is committed to making the world a better place, from helping improve the environment to the health of people around the world. It is a company with strong values."
"Helping PerkinElmer save over 70 babies a day gives me a sense of pride and purpose."